“Don't Let the Outside Fool You!!”

Magical Sandwich Makers Deli
Ranked #28 of 765 Restaurants in Tacoma
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Holy. Delicious. Sandwiches. My husband and I were looking for a place to pick up sandwiches since the place we were going didn't have dinner close by as we were traveling and we found this magical place. I did sit in my car for a second and look at him with a "really..?" expression on and he just said "trust me" and we went inside. The line was always busy and the service was quick. The sandwiches were even better!! Good find!!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Real deli sandwiches none of the chain stuff you see so frequently theses days. I can hardly wait to go back and start working my way through the menu. Large selection and the staff is busy but friendly.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Don't be put off by the way this pace looks from the outside. First impression is that of a convenience store that went out of business. Go in. It won't win a prize for ambiance but it looks a lot better on the inside.

Have one of their sandwiches and you won't are what it looks like. The sandwiches are absolutely GREAT. And reasonably priced as well.

If you are traveling I-5 through Tacoma around lunch time, they are very much worth the detour. A real find.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

With some time to kill in Tacoma and a raging hunger, I braved the MSM lunch line and tried one of these legendary sandwiches for the first time. I had the east coast Italian sub and it was the largest, meatiest sub I have ever seen. The quality of all the ingredients was out of this word. I ordered the 13 in h sandwich and had to buy a bag of ice to refrigerate the half I didn't finish for my ride home. It will easily feed two adults. I will keep returning here!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Generous portions and just the best darn sammies!!! They are always busy but you can call in your order. Great cookies too. I stopped here to grab grub to take to my daughter who just had a baby. They sent her cupcakes and cookies!! Sweetness. Nice staff and free cookies, I'm in!