“Great happy hour ”

The Fish Peddler on Foss Waterway
Ranked #18 of 765 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: A waterfront seafood market & bistro.
Description: A waterfront seafood market & bistro.
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Great food, amazing service, and the house drinks were well worth the money.
View was awesome,watched the boats come in and out.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

So I had the salad with grilled chicken. Super fresh lettuce and great chicken. Hubby had fresh grilled salmon very fresh and tasty..
Great prices great wine list. We will be back

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I went to lunch with friends on a perfect day! Warm sun, cool breeze, great venue! On the servers suggestion, I chose the Dungeness crab cakes with Jalapeno pineapple slaw, sriracha aioli sauce under the cakes. Yum! The Jalapeno had just enough zing to let you know it was there but in no way overpowered the crab which was the star of the show. Our waitress was efficient and friendly.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We stopped here because we missed happy hour at the pricier waterfront restaurants, and were pleased with the quality for the price. I had seafood paella, and it was loaded with seafood, although the crab leg was not up to expectations. Service was attentive, and the drink selection was adequate and reasonably priced. Nice outdoor dining on a summer evening.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

The chowder was the best I've ever eaten. I promised our server , Kesha, that I would be back and that I wanted her to send the very same order to the kitchen as soon as she saw me. Service was excellent. Unfortunately, we were kept busy with meetings. We did not get
to revisit. I will return to Fish Peddler when I am there again.