See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2018

This motel is very worn out. Dirty grounds and rooms with an old tattered appearance. Empty pool, trash around outside with very thin walls and poor tv reception. Nothing to recommend...surprised the well-known chain is associated with this site.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Front desk staff treated us like we were transients. Parking lot had many people loitering. Would not let our daughter visit us in the room. Demanded a $50 deposit in cash until room was checked in the AM. Bathroom had black mold, sink was very low, tv fuzzy on all channels

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I checked in for four nights because it was cheap, but the smell of smoke in the room was so heavy that the entire time I was there my sinuses were stuffed up. There was a pubic hair on the toilet seat and hair in the shower, there is a black oily handprint on the shower wall and curtain, people tried to come into my room at night even when I shouted you have the wrong room they wouldn't leave until I yelled at I was calling the cops. There are people hanging around all the time outside and the property is ill maintained. I checked in with a cat and decided to stay two more nights because I had nowhere else to go and all of the sudden they tried to hit me with a pet fee so I cancelled. This cat is not doing anything to the room that humans haven't already done in spades. All of the staff I spoke to were incredibly rude even when I called panicking because someone was trying to enter my room. I booked online at a lower rate and was charged more at the check-in than I was supposed to. This place is absolutely disgusting in every possible way.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located in a very bad area. Surroundings are awful and insecure. Since I did not feel safe staying there cancelled right away and booked in another place. I’m still waiting on my refund and every time I follow up manager declines my calls. This is the worst experience ever and will not recommend to anyone.

Carmen Deliz

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 May 2018

The room was so awful. I checked in. Put my bags away. Went to go eat, came back, entered the room again and was too awful to stay. Checked out within hours. The smell was horrendous. The bathroom was filthy.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple