“Average experience ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This is where my daughter chose for her birthday dinner. We arrived before 5pm on Labor Day, there were plenty of open tables. However, the hostess sat us in a back room where they were conducting training for newer hires. Staff was also eating. I asked if we could be seated out front (near the trolley car or somewhere we could experience the atmosphere) but was told no due to server rotation. Our service was average. The food was hot and tasty. Still surprised that you cannot get ranch or Italian dressing for your salad. The balsamic vinaigrette is basically just oil & vinegar and separates quickly.
I didn't realize they had changed locations. No more free parking now that they are on Pacific Avenue. The overall experience didn't feel as "quaint" as their previous location.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We were pleased to find this restaurant in Tacoma as we have eaten at several other Spaghetti Factories outside of Washington. As always the food was great and the service good.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The Old Spaghetti Factory is one of the most delicious chain restaurants I would want to visit.
Tacoma's restaurant is more downtown than it used to be. It had been closer to the Tacoma Campus, University of Washington. This location had necessary renovations, so it move here.
Children are a great indicator of good food, and my son concurred with the quality of his meal. I ordered my usual Pot Pouri allowing for a variety of four sauces on pasta. Always delicious.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Prices reasonable for this area & good place to take children. Were a little disappointed in the food, because not as good as remember others being.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We ate there on a Saturday night and it was crowded but the wait was only 20 minutes. We ordered marina sauce with sautéed mushrooms. My husband ordered a meatball with his. We were both very pleased with the meal. We asked for more marinara and they brought us each a nice serving of sauce with mushrooms. The pasta was cooked to perfection, which can be hard to do in a commercial setting. They seem to have it right. Our daughter in law had broccoli with mizithra. Not a fan of broccoli but it was delicious and next visit I may order it, too. They have a 3 course dinner, which everyone gets. It is house salad and dessert. They offer ice cream, vanilla or spumoni. I asked our wonderful server if it was real spumoni and he said no. They used to have it but couldn't get it anymore. I opted for the "spumoni" and it wasn't bad. Vanilla just didn't seem right after pasta. We had a really nice meal, good service and a pleaseant over-all experience. We will definetly go back when we are in Tacoma again.