“Wonderful! ”

Anthony's At Point Defiance
Reserve with OpenTable
Anthony's At Point Defiance is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 821 Restaurants in Tacoma
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Every time I have been to this restaurant, there has been a wonderful selection of food, good prices and the best clam chowder of anywhere around!

AnthonysRestsNW, Guest Relations Manager at Anthony's At Point Defiance, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Thank you so much, Mary! We appreciate it!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Delicious Mac & Cheese with Dungeness crab! Huckleberry dessert warm with ice cream was very tastey! Watched a herd of Sea Lions swim around. Water was nice & clear.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I will not return to this location and restaurant. Came from out of town and checked out the beautiful water front in Tacoma, was going to have a nice evening dinner at Anthony's (good clam chowder and peach tea) we sat in a booth and a middle aged server with blonde hair kept leaving her table and I would see her rolling her eyes and making rude gestures, I even saw her mouthing racial slurs! TERRIBLE! Will not go back! I am so upset. She was not our server, so the fact I am seeing and hearing this about her own table! Pathetic. Please teach customer service and hire some real servers.

3  Thank lmills56
AnthonysRestsNW, Guest Relations Manager at Anthony's At Point Defiance, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Hi there~I cannot begin to express how sorry about this experience and that you were subject to sub-par service! I would love to put you in contact with our General Manager, Paul, about this situation. Please email me with a contact phone number and I will have Paul contact you as soon as possible! Thank you so much for reaching out!
~Taylor
feedback@anthonys.com

Reviewed 10 September 2017

This place is situated on the waterfront next to the ferry dock on one side and Point Defiance on the other. There are wonderful views regardless where you sit. The wait staff is professional and knowledgeable. The restaurant is very clean and modern. The food is reasonably price (most main dishes are around $20) with decent sized portions. After dinner go for a stroll along the water's edge. We witnessed pelican and seals while watching boats cruise in from a day on the water. If the sky is clear you can see Mt Rainier to the East, Vashon Island to the North and Gig Harbor to the West as well as the night coming to life in Tacoma.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

We vacationed in the Seattle/Tacoma are at the end of August 2017. We tried Anthony's from a friends recommendation and very glad we did. We liked it so much in fact that we ate here twice (once for dinner and once for lunch). Great location, great waterfront views, great food and great service!