“Shrimp Louie ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, View, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I just had to have a shrimp louie and this eatery always delivers on the plate. I order extra shrimp and have plenty with every forkful. The waitstaff are most attentive and and you never feel hurried. The only downside about this location is the echo noise in the dining area. Makes for a loud environment. It's a fine place. Give it a go!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Opt for a seat outside and with views of Mt Rainier and Puget Sound you won't be disappointed. Bring your camera and your smile! Service was friendly and attentive, but not intrusive. Food selection was somewhat limited but the quality of the fish (salmon) was good.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here on a Sunday evening. Our table inside had a great view. Our waiter was attentive. The food was very delicious. Great experience from beginning to end.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We misread the summer schedule for the ferry, we were over an hour early so decided to have lunch at Anthonys at Pt. Defiance. My friend and I both ordered salads. I can only review my salad which was an oriental chicken salad. It was just ok. Not much in the salad other than lettuce, a small amount of chicken breast, a few noodles, 1 slice of pepper. I wouldn't order again. The location is great, on the water at the ferry terminal looking out at Vason Island. We wanted to eat outside but the tables were full. The service was fine and the server was friendly. The restaurant was clean as well as the restroom. We'll try again, but order something different.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The location on the water makes it a great place to dine out on the deck, where you can watch the Vashon Island Ferry moving from here to there. The food and service are excellent. Desserts are amazing. All of the seafood specialties are excellent.