“Fresh and flavorful”
Review of Primo Grill

Primo Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Primo Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 765 Restaurants in Tacoma
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Honestly, I usually eat better at home (my husband used to be a professional chef) than when we go out. I'm just used to restaurant food never being as flavorful or fresh. So we both were surprised when the Caesar salads and pizzas we ordered were really very good: flavors that popped, fresh crispness, and variety of palette pleasing textures. Would absolutely come here again!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

My wife and I were planning to eat at a restaurant down the street. We were put on their waiting list and went for a stroll and noticed the Primo Grill. We loved the energy from looking through the windows and went in to see if they had a table. We were able to get seated right away with a table facing the bar. The mural on the wall above the bar is beautiful and the whole layout is so uplifting. You can tell they have pride in being a farm to table restaurant.

Everyone we interacted with was pleasant and happy to serve. Our server Marie? Maria? was just wonderful. Attentive, excited about the food she was serving and fun!

Our food was delicious and so lovingly prepared/presented. Our favorite was the caprese with heirloom tomatoes OMG so delicious!!!!

Apparently I knew of this restaurant from their old location where the Pancake house is now located ... they have changed so much I didn't' recognize that it was the same restaurant.

We will definitely be going back! Thanks for a great date night!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

An unexpected pleasure in Tacoma. Situated next to a great dress shop (The Wedding Bell) where we commonly look for formal dresses, they recommended Primo.

Wow. From the brussel sprouts to the pan cotta and brownie desserts they stole our hearts and pleased our taste buds.

A bit pricey for the area, but not out of the reasonable range for the food.

We had the lamb chops and the smoked salmon fettuccine. We were tempted to lick the plates....

If you're willing to spend 100 bucks for good food and service; this is your place.

Enjoy! We sure did.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Wow what a great place for small groups. We sat in the bar area at a regular table and had half price pizza, all of which were to die for (my favorite was the smoked bacon and onion - AWESOME). Good craft beer selection, good house wines at very good prices.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

My wife, son, and I had dinner here tonight, and it was wonderful from drinks to dessert. Standouts included the duck leg and winter Caprese starters, lamb shank entree, and sticky toffee pudding. Our server was well informed, charming, and attentive, but not overbearing. The restaurant has an included 18% service fee instead of tips, which I found to be simpler than tipping but still reasonable and fair. I wish other restaurants would adopt this. I'd go back in a heartbeat.