All reviews the beds were extremely comfortable room was clean indoor pool sink area hotel is located wi fi breakfast was included stay there again waffle maker yogurt freeway laundry hairdryer hallway gal
Reviewed 2 September 2018

We booked this hotel for its distance from Seattle and the outrageous prices there. Its a small place, in the middle of chaos on a busy street. Ebony and her staff was welcoming, friendly, and helpful, and always smiling. We arrived and were greeted warmly. We got two clean, comfortable rooms, and if anything was missing, it was taken care of immediately. We unfortunately needed to change our original reservation and this was handled professionally and without any problems. The hotel is located in a strange but safe part of town, with everything you could possibly need within a mile, and it was close to all the attractions in Tacoma. The parking lot appears small, but there's lots of room in the back. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Tacoma.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Comfort I, FRONT DESK at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our staff very much appreciated your wonderful feedback. The neighborhood doesn't reflect our hotel or the staff that works here. We take a great deal of pride in our hotel and in trying to make it the best in the area. Were happy that your overall stay was good and hope that you are able to stay with us in the near future and enjoy more of the fresh hot cookies in the evening.

Kind Regards,
Rebecca
Front desk
Comfort Inn Tacoma

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Check in was a nightmare!! I had called and arranged a 3 night stay, when I showed up I was told (by Sophie) I only had 2 nights she was rude! so next morning I talked to the Manager(Ebony) Lovely lady! she is the one that set up my reservation in the first place.She took care of it and was not happy by the way we had been treated at check in. She said she would take care of it and apologized for the actions of her employee. Thank you Ebony for doing your job and being a great Person!

Room tip: all nice. We had 2nd floor Room
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Comfort I, Front desk at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us. Allow me to apologize again for your check in. Happy that Ebony was able to assist you the next morning and get everything squared away. I hope the rest of your stay was pleasant and you took advantage of our fresh cookies each night and our heated pool in the day.
Safe travels and we all hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the Seattle Tacoma area.

Rebecca
front Desk

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is right on the highway but that didnt stop us from having a good sleep. It was clean and the pool was a pleasant surprise. I was able to get in some exercise every morning. The best part of this hotel is the staff, the housekeepers did a great job and everyone we saw was friendly and ready to assist us with whatever we needed. Next time we head to the area we will definitely stay at the Comfort Inn.

2  Thank Chris19777
Comfort I, Front desk at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Thank you for such a kind review. We are happy to hear that you loved and enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Great you were able to enjoy the indoor pool and work out room. We hope you were also able to enjoy a hot breakfast before you checked out. We all look to seeing you again when you are in the Seattle-Tacoma area.

Have a great night and safe travels,

Rebecca C.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at the Comfort Inn chain of hotels for many visits so I didn’t hesitate to book the atqvoma location. I had called ahead after booking to request a cot also be in the room and was told they would do that. Upon arrival on my travel date I was told they didn’t honk hey had any available. This was the first issue. How do they not know how many cots they have and if here are any available. I was told if they had one it would be brought to my room, but it never showed up and no one called to say they couldn’t find one.

The second issue was that upon entering our room I found a dirty rag sitting on top of the toilet as well as the decorative curtain in the main room to be on the floor. I called the front and they apologized but no one ever came to clear it up.

When it was finally time for bed we found what appeared to be blood on one of the sheets. It looked like maybe someone had a cut and maybe didn’t realize when making the bed. Upon talking to staff hey said they would bring new bedding. A few minutes later a staff person arrived to give us new sheets. They were not even going to put them on he bed. We had to say to them “are you not going to put them on the bed” to which the staff replied “oh I guess I can help you.”

I am seriously disappointed with the quality and service at this comfort inn location. I hope someone reviews customer service standards with the staff there as well as quality standards.

This location is terrible and gives the Comfort Inn brand a bad name.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Comfort I, front desk at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback on your recent stay with us.

I sincerely apologize that we failed to exceed your expectations during your stay. I have shared your feedback with the team to ensure that we can handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time. We hope that you had a wonderful time here in Tacoma, and we hope you will consider us again for your next visit to the area so that we could have another chance at providing you superior and improved experience.

Rebecca C

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Small rooms for 3 people. Sticky spot on the floor that was gross when you stepped on it. Same trash on the stairs for the 5 Days we were there. And toilet ran for 20 minutes every time you used it. BUT breakfast was great!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Comfort I, Audit at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Janet,
Thank you for being a loyal choice member and for taking the time to fill out a survey in regards to your most recent visit with us for the 4 nightS in our double queen bed room. Allow me to apologize for any discomfort you encountered during your stay. We take great pride in our hotel and have wonderful staff ready and available 24 hours a day to help in anyway possible to make your stay a grat one. Please give us another shot to provide you with excellent service next time you are in the PNW. If at anytime you need something just give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.

Safe Travels,