US$140
US$178
Courtyard
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$79
US$68
US$63
EconoLodge
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdenny's restaurantroom was cleanthe beds were extremely comfortableindoor poolsink areawi fistay there againbreakfast was includedhotel is locatedwaffle makeryogurtfreewaylaundryhairdryerhallwaygalmicrowave
Reviewed 10 August 2017

The room was clean and comfortable. Essentially no complaints except for the parking. During my stay, there was a nightly scramble for parking. There was a billing error that was corrected, but required some discussion and time. All and all, the stay was very good and I would stay there again if the price is reasonable. The area is not as bad as some reviews had me imagining it would be.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Comfort I, front desk at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you for taking your time to review our property! Pleased to hear we were able to assist you and your concerns. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again.

Have a fun and safe summer,

Rebecca C.
Comfort Inn
253-538-6981

Reviewed 8 August 2017

When you stay at a Comfort Inn, its like going to McDonalds. You know your not at the Ritz, but you know that consistently it will be an OK hotel room. That being said, our room was clean, the staff was nice, and breakfast was good. Perfect for an over night and a decent price.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Comfort I, Front desk agent at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Happy to hear that the rooms very clean, Staff was pleasant, and you had a good breakfast while staying here. We do take pride in our work and hope that it shows throughout the property. Next time you're in town we would enjoy your company once more.

Have a great Summer,
Rebecca

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We needed a place to get some decent rest while returning from Seattle to Portland, and this hotel was just fine. It was clean, quiet and comfortable. Situated near the freeway with fast food restaurants and other hotels, it's not exactly a destination resort or hotel, but it served its purpose fine and was less expensive than comprobable hotels in nearby cities. The breakfast was included in the price, and while it was nothing special it kept us from having to find a restaurant for breakfast.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Comfort I, Front desk at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our staff very much appreciated your wonderful review. We take a great deal of pride in our hotel and in trying to make it the best in the area. We hope that you are able to stay with us in the near future.

Have a wonderful Summer!

Rebecca
Front Desk

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We like the Comfort Inn and the other hotels under their umbrella. The rooms have almost always been clean and comfortable and the prices are usually reasonable. The price at this location was too high for the location though. We were a ways from downtown and our window looked out at a Denny's. Paying more than $100 for one night doesn't seem reasonable to me. The staff was friendly and mostly helpful. The door to our room was broken and we had to get assistance to get back in after going out for dinner. They acknowledged that it was broken and didn't offer to move us or give us a discount. I think that this would be less of a gripe if it weren't for the price. For another $50, we could have gone upscale waterfront. We were looking for something clean, comfortable and functional at a reasonable price. They showed us the trick to opening the door and we were able to work with that but I shouldn't have to deal with that if I'm paying that much money.

All that being said, The experience was mostly positive and enjoyable and we would stay here again but I think I will fight harder on the price next time. We live in the north end and had to pick up a daughter from a summer camp very early on a Saturday morning so we opted to make a date night of it, grab a hotel and sample the local flavor rather than getting up at 5AM and driving two hours feeling pissed off and groggy on a Saturday morning. Tacoma is a lot nicer than it used to be and we had a good time but from the looks of the Denny's next door, there are still a lot of shady characters floating around Tacoma

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Comfort I, Front Desk Agent at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

We apologize you had problems getting into your room during your stay with us. Our rates are completely based on occupancy and are adjusted as other hotels around raise their prices to keep up with market and demand. We look forward to having you as our guest again and would love to make sure you get the best rate for the area. Please let us know when you are coming back into town.

Front Desk Staff

Reviewed 28 June 2017

I had a very pleasant stay at the Comfort Inn. The Staff was very pleasant and helpful. My room was clean and quiet. Their Continental Breakfast was pretty good, too. If you had breakfast with them, you can be sure that you walked away full. I do plan to stay there on my return trip.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Comfort I, Front Desk at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Rebecca C.