US$151
US$178
Courtyard
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

US$191
US$169
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge(Tacoma)
US$68
US$63
EconoLodge
All reviewsdenny's restaurantroom was cleanthe beds were extremely comfortableindoor poolsink areawi fistay there againbreakfast was includedhotel is locatedwaffle makeryogurtfreewaylaundryhairdryerhallwaygalmicrowave
Reviewed 28 May 2017

The hotel was very nice and the rooms were fine but on 2 of our 4 nights (both weekend nights) some local partiers decide to set up shop bside the building and blasted their music at 3 am. I was on the third floor and the bass shook the room. Both nights police had to come to disperse the crowd. Not sure if this was a one time thing or happens often but it sure ruined it for us.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Comfort I, front Desk agent at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about the issues regarding your stay. On behalf of my team I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. The outside noise is out of our control and are very sorry it was not handled quickly enough not to disturb your night. We hope you will consider staying here in the future so we can serve you with superior experience.

Rebecca C.
Front Desk Agent
(253)531-3118

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Looks like people that stayed in hotel don't obey the rules of the hotel, so hotel staff ask you for refundable deposit. also we found the fridge broken, smell like they did smoke. Overall experience was the same as the neighborhood.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Comfort I, Front desk at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2017

I am sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay with us. The neighborhood doesn't reflect our hotel or the staff that works here. We just recently remodel the hotel so I am sorry to hear that you felt the furniture was old. In the future if there is ever any kind of issue with your room such as a broken fridge please let us know immediately and we will be more than happy to switch you rooms or have maintenance come fix the issue right away. As far as the refundable deposit it has nothing to do with people following rules it is just a standard policy for hotels. We do hope that you give us another chance and stay with us again in the future.
Have a good day
Cat

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

1st night, my car was vandalized. 2nd & 3rd nights, the parking lot at the Denny's next door was populated by local youths yelling at each other about their gang affiliations at 2am. That seems to be a local hangout for undesirables.

The detergent the use doesn't seem to be hypoallergenic because my wife developed a rash on her face where it rested on the pillow.

Blackout curtains didn't help much and the large gap under the door let in too much light.

Shower was lukewarm.

Room was clean. Beds & pillows were good quality. Staff was friendly.

Room was clean. Beds & pillows were good.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Kris B
Comfort I, Front Clerk at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. I'm disappointed that your experience was less than desirable during your recent stay. We do provide 24 hour service to help if anything should arise during one's stay. I would really appreciate it you give us another chance to provide you with a wonderful stay here at the Comfort INN.

Front Desk

Reviewed 11 February 2017

If it wasn't that we were on the Denny's restaurant side I would have given this a much higher rating. At 3 AM the locals decided to sound off their new bass speakers 50' from our room. Until the police arrived it was terrible. An hour later one of them came back for an additional sound bite. If we were on the south side of the property we might have slept through the night. This is no fault of the hotel you just need to be aware of what could happen. The room itself was okay, nothing special, but nothing wrong. Breakfast was included and we enjoyed it. I was surprised at how many hotels were in that immediate area but I guess it's because of the military bases nearby. Convenience store right across the street, good restaurants within a mile.

Room Tip: Stay on the lobby side not the north side.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Comfort I, Front Desk Agent at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2017

We apologize that during your visit you were put on that side of the hotel. Some things are out of our control but we do try our best to keep people away from that side of the hotel. If you are ever back in the Tacoma area please give us another shot and we will make sure you are not on the Denny's side of the hotel.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

We could see Mt Ranier from our window. Room was updated and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Continental breakfast was nicely done and continually cared for. I had read some concerns about safety of location; however, we had no concerns whatever during a 5 night stay. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Comfort I, Front Desk at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words. I do love the view myself of the Mt. It's as if it was right down the street. We are glad to hear that your stay was a pleasant one and we hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future.

-Rebecca