“Good STay=GREat Staff”

Ranked #11 of 28 Hotels in Tacoma
Koror, Palau
“Good STay=GREat Staff”
Reviewed 11 April 2011

I enjoyed staying nad the staff are wonderful. SO cheerful even though they had lost a member of their management team and everyone was working long hours. They went out of their way to make me feel at home and help me with everything I needed, including writing out directions for the places I needed to go

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
Comfort I, Front Desk Staff at Comfort Inn Tacoma, responded to this review, 25 November 2016
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your stay.

We have recently renovated the hotel and would love for you to come see it. If you are ever in the Tacoma-Seattle area, we would love to have you as our guest's again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Beaverton, Oregon
Reviewed 21 December 2010

I have stayed here several times over the past 4 years. Every time, my room is clean, the staff is friendly, and any problem is promptly taken care of. When I see staff in the hallway, whether they are cleaning staff or front desk staff, I am greeted with a smile. It is a short drive to PLU, and there is a convenient shopping area just up the road. I love staying in this hotel.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled solo
2 Thank plumom
hotelgmTacoma, General Manager at Comfort Inn Tacoma, responded to this review, 22 December 2010
Thank You! We always look forward to seeing you. Happy Holidays! :)
Streetsboro, Ohio
Reviewed 29 September 2010

Very good location adjacent to I-5, yet manages to be reasonably quiet in spite of the commercial surroundings. Although the room does come w/ the mid-level Choice hot breakfast, this particular property did not have a toaster. Overall, good enough for an overnight, but there may be better bargains to be found elsewhere.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
hotelgmTacoma, General Manager at Comfort Inn Tacoma, responded to this review, 21 December 2010
Thank You for taking the time to write a review about your stay. We appreciate your comments and encourage comments in the future. Please let me know when you stay again I would like make your reservation personally. Again Thank You and Happy Holidays!
Bend, Oregon
Reviewed 10 August 2010

Try to get a room on the south side of the hotel. On weekend nights the restaurant on the north side is frequented by very loud kids revving their motors and yelling in the very early morning.

The hotel itself is fine. Beds are comfortable, staff are helpful, and it appears and smells clean. I used a white towel to pick up water off of the bathroom floor and it was still white.

• Stayed September 2010
Thank You for taking the time to write a review about your stay. We appreciate your comments and encourage comments in the future. We truly apologize for the Noise, and assure you that the problem has been addressed. We would like to invite you to stay with us again. Please let me know when you would like to stay again, it would be my pleasure to make your reservation personally. Again Thank You and Happy Holidays!
Sandy, Or.
Reviewed 1 April 2010

This past March, for the second year I took a group of athletes to stay at the Comfort Inn, Tacoma, Wa. I love working with Teresa Price regarding my group and we all look forward to the friendly staff, great accomodations, wondeful rates and fantastic breakfasts!
This year we even had one child get sick and the hotel went above & beyond! At 11pm at night they were helping us with whatever we needed. They are all wonderful. :)
Next year our athletes will travel to Tacoma at least twice and I look forward to booking my dates well in advance and enjoying their fine hotel for the third year in a row.
Keep up the GOOD WORK!!!
WOLFPACK ATHLETICS
Gresham, Or.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
Wolfpack Athletics! Always a pleasure Every Year! You rock!

Again Thank You and Happy Holidays!