All reviews security guard industrial area freeway construction no pet fee toaster waffles pet friendly hotel room was clean emerald queen casino attending a concert freeway side pet area hard boiled eggs slept great homeless people continental breakfast next morning stay at this hotel again
Reviewed 8 September 2018

It was a great excellent stay a La Quinta. Starting from architectural excellent of how the building attracts one to the front desk staff in the lobby to the sweet and cozy smile of a welcoming home.Thanks

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
GeneralM119, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Thanks for the 5-Star review! I am glad you like our renovations and look forward to having you here with us again soon! ST - AGM

Reviewed 5 September 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Arrived on a rainy Sunday night at 20000 hours. Ieshia was on duty and she was really great in combining the two reservations I had for the week. Put me in a great room and made me laugh after a long cab ride. During the week James Begin and I had several conversations about my stay and his staff. Again he was always gracious and asking what else could he do. Banquet manager Toni was a big help making sure all of our folks were fed and looked after as well Theresa V checked me out at 0300 in the morning ensuring my cab was there and making me laugh at that early hour. What an overall great stay. I highly recommend this LQ

Room Tip: What can you say when all was well?
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

You made my day! Thank you for the review. I look forward to reading to my team during our all property meeting.
We appreciate you!

Reviewed 3 September 2018

We stayed at the La Quinta four nights while attending the Studebaker Drivers Club International Meet and were very satisfied. Our room was clean & spacious and even included a refrigerator & microwave. The only complaint would be outside traffic/railroad noise during the night. Our evening meals at the hotel restaurant Ports of Call were delicious, especially the baked cod. The fitness center was very clean and provided the basic equipment that we use. The conference room served our needs well for club meetings, and there was always a parking spot available even with the hotel filled to capacity. As many of the club functions took place at the nearby Tacoma Dome and LeMay Museum, this hotel was an excellent choice for location and value.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We enjoyed having your event at our hotel and thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here as part of a very large group. The hotel is adequate in every way, but outstanding only in its customer service. Front desk people were helpful and friendly.

Our room had all the necessities, such as plugs for our electronic devices and a refrigerator that actually worked, but nothing stands out in my mind as above average. The bathroom and one of the closet doors stuck, so had to be yanked open. Our room came stocked with two coffee servings, one with caffeine and one without. Good thing I didn’t want to wake up with a cup of Joe; I’d have been out of luck, since my husband breathes in coffee in the morning.
The included breakfast, again, is adequate, very heavy on the carbs: lots of bagels, muffins, cereal, waffles, etc., a little thin on the protein. To get eggs or bacon or sausage required ordering off the breakfast menu at an extra charge.
The pool and spa looked inviting, but I didn’t take advantage of them. The exercise room was fine, too, but has only one treadmill. I had to wait my turn to use it.
There has been freeway construction around the hotel’s I-5 exit for many years, which makes it a bit difficult getting around. It’s obviously possible to get in and out; it just takes a bit of planning.
All in all, La Quinta Tacoma is great for a (relatively) inexpensive place to stay that meets all the basic requirements.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for staying with us! We hope to see you again.