“Perfect!”

Citron European Bistro
Ranked #20 of 764 Restaurants in Tacoma
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

This is our new favorite restaurant. That says a lot! Perfectly seasoned. We have not had anything we would rate under 5 stars. Everything is excellent on the menu.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Just recently discovered the Citron Bistro and its fabulous French chef!! What a find. Reflecting on four visits, the food is consistently excellent and service has been great. The menu is not huge, but everything is fresh and delicious. We decided to celebrate my husband’s big birthday with a group of 10 friends. Great evening and everyone was impressed with quality of their choices. The Beef Bourguignon with spaetzle was a big hit, duck breast and the chicken cordon bleu. The Alsatian tart, like a very thin crust while pizza, is fantastic and it works as a shared appetizer of a meal. The French onion soup is light and brothy and the escargot just as they should be with lots of garlic butter!!! I value a good sauce and find this is the mark of a good chef…. and then there are the desserts!! So, highly recommend this to all the foodies out there!!

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Food was amazing! Impeccable service. The menu is a mix of French and German food. A must try for sure. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

My friend and I were only going to stop for an appetizer...we couldn't help ourselves...the menu had numerous wonderful options. We ordered dinner. She had a vol au vent with a soup starter, and I had a roasted pork shoulder. It reminded us of some of othe French restaurants, from years past
Great sauces, great vegetable accompaniments. It was a wonderful surprise...we were too full to try the desserts. I will go there again.

1  Thank cynthia f
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Quaint, unassuming , bistro that is hidden off the busy streets. But it is totally worth your effort.

The sandwiches reminded me of Europe while my fish was cooked perfectly.

Couple that with good service and you have a perfect place for brunch or a fine dinner out.