“Ahi Tacos”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Love the ambience. The happy hour ahi nachos are fabulous on so many levels. Sweet caramelized unagi sauce spicy aolies, lots of ahi, jalapeños, and plenty of greens all piled high are a decadent surprise. The IPA is tasty and the hospitality is genuine. Can’t wait to bring my family.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

We came here because of a coupon given from the Museum of Glass with a regular paid admission, but they kept us waiting for a longer time than I liked, being ignored, thinking we were already taken care of. I was about ready to to leave and not bother dining there.

Then our waiter came, we requested three ice waters, two had some ice, one wasn't even cold, the brought two sets of cutlery for the three of us. Then it was another long while before returning to take our food order.

The food quality was decent, they asked how we wanted our burgers done and executed it correctly. Our food was served correctly as to who ordered what by a different server. It took a while longer to get our bill. When we finally left to return to the car, I noticed someone had keyed the hood. A less than wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

And wonderful food! A lovely relaxed atmosphere with gorgeous views out to Puget Sound. Daily specials are favourable.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Food was very good, service was unfortunately inattentive and slow. At times seemed invisible to staff.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Mmmmm.....This was the 1st place my family and I stopped to eat when we visited Washington this month. We grabbed a table put on the patio and watched boats in the water as we ate. The food was spectacular! I ordered the delicious fish and chips--it was heavenly! Even the slaw on the side was really good! (I'm not usually a fan of coleslaw.) My sister in law ordered the pretzel and beer cheese fondue which was also amazing. I'd be here all the time if I lived in Tacoma.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to The Ram Restaurant & Brewery? Share your experiences!