“Going for game?”

24 Taps Burgers & Brews
Ranked #61 of 956 Restaurants in Spokane
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Description: 24Taps Gourmet Burgers & Brews. 12 Spokane area Craft Brews on tap, 3 domestic lite beers and 9 other big brand micro beers. 24 big screen TVs that are 75 inches each with most major sports televised. Open extra hours for all big sporting events. Families welcome, we have a "free to use" 22 foot classic shuffleboard. Banquet room by reservation. Covered outdoor patio with 2 big screen 75 inch TVs and music videos.
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

If you want to watch it, they can find it. Our bartender- I think Jason - was amazing. We went for a fly by Friday to see if we wanted to go the next day for the game.
Great food, cold beer, good times. Good folks working there - what else do need

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Located on a corner, it has indoor/outdoor seating with flat screens on every wall. The bar is obviously lined with Taps of Beer, but their IPA selection was very good. The service was Amazing and the Wings were worth ordering a second round. The overall atmosphere was pleasing and the service never allowed my drink to run dry. I would recommend this place if you are downtown and wanting to get out of your room.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Four of us went and we all had different burgers. Each one of them was incredible. My husband and I asked for no buns for our burgers and they were very accommodating. The waitress even put no croutons on our salads and asked if that was right! Very perceptive! The service was incredible. A very big double thumbs up for the service and the food.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch with some friends. The wait staff was attentive. The food choices were good, but the food just average. I ordered poutine.... it was just okay. The menu says with “piping hot” gravy, but the gravy on mine was anything but piping. They did have a great beer selection.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I stopped in before a show at the Bing. The food was great: standard pub fare that goes with a cold one. I tried a Huckleberry from CDA and loved it. Left with a nice buzz going. Bartenders were super nice guys...I swear they were triplets.