“"Good burger"”

Ranked #55 of 956 Restaurants in Spokane
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2018

The burgers and fries were good, but a little expensive. Beer was pretty good. Not sure if I would go again.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

My wife and I ate here on an overnight stay in Spokane. This quaint historical place was recommended to us for brewery food. I have a Philly Steak Sandwich and my wife the fish and chips. We both enjoyed our meals immensely, mine with a pint of one of their locally brewed beers. Service was great, but we went about 5:30pm and there were not many people there. You may have to pay to park outside, did not see anywhere where parking was free. I think we paid $2.50 for 2 hrs. I would recommend this place for great bar food.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Three of us came for dinner and all enjoyed what we ordered. Had a pasta dish, a sandwich and a burger. Service and atmosphere good but not great, worth coming back to.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

The Onion is located in North Spokane. There is also a super busy location downtown. We were visiting family in Spokane and met them there. Easy to find, it's right on Division, near the top of the hill at the Y. Not near as crowded as the downtown Onion. It's also more relaxed and more upscale. Service was impeccable. The appetizers were yummy. The burgers were awesome, but the fish and chips were overcooked. The coconut shrimp was really good. Definitely will return when we are in the area. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Best burger I’ve had in a while. Opted for the jalapeño burger - she hot. The lady said it wasn’t too bad but she lied. It’s super hot but also fantastic. Goes great with their wide selection of beer on tap. A lot of local breweries on the menu. Would definitely come back if I’m ever back in town!

1  Thank Brent D