“Curry ”

Thai Bamboo Restaurant
Ranked #62 of 971 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

My daughter loves place.we drove from Montana to try it with her. The yellow curry is her favorite. I tried the green, spicy and pretty good. My husband ordered a soup, Tom yum, he did not enjoy it. Pure lime juice, didn't seem to have a real broth. Server was friendly, and helpful.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

The service was top notch. The menu selection is plentiful, and the food was excellent! I look forward to my next meal there!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Food and service were good, but not great. Vast menu. Portions large, except for portions of rice. Atmosphere has kind of a theme feel to it.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Can't wait to sample their wonderful food again. Their take out is amazing as well. Their servers are knowledgeable and friendly. Love seeing them.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by there right before dinner time. The server brought brought us water quickly and my husband ordered Mohito with sweet coconut juice on side. It was delicious. And appetizers was fresh spring rolls with warm peanut sauce. Wonderful!!! I had tofu with chili sauce ( he asked us how hot scale we want, I chose 4 out of 5)and my husband had chicken with chili sauce and he chose 3 out of 5 for hot scales. Food came up really fast. It was really good. At the end of our meal, server brought us Thai fortune cookie rolls. I’ve never seen one like this before I had to ask him if we can have a couple more and he brought us 4 more cookies. Cookies had rich butter flavor. The place has some special effects on the sealing. The sky with tiny lights like stars and constantly changes images. Very pretty, plus nice slow jazz music playing. Wall decor was interesting as well. Overall, we had a wonderful experience here. I highly recommend if you want an awesome experience with your spouse or even with family. Love this place!

Date of visit: April 2018