“Authentic good food”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Our first visit to O’Doherty’s was well worth the time. We are always looking for new places to eat and enjoy drinks and we were pleasantly surprised. How did O’Doherty’s evade our search for so long? We are happy to have finally discovered this replica of an Irish Pub. Good typical Irish dishes, fun ambiance, great beers and more. We’ll be back!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

This restaurant is located across the street from Riverfront Park. Food is very good. Prices are quite reasonable, especially for a downtown eatery. Staff is very efficient and friendly.
An interesting feature here is the practice of nailing (stapling) a $1 bill to the ceiling or wall in exchange for singing on the bar! Many of the bills are signed.
The atmosphere was rather noisy the evening my daughter and I enjoyed dinner with a couple of friends who were also visiting the city.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

We went for dinner and to beat the heat with some cold beers. The location is near the river park, people watching from the little patio was fun. Everyone out there was super relaxed, kids, dogs, corporate and beyond, all enjoying the tasty Harp Beer (hard to find) or a Guinness. I had the chicken apple salad, too hot for a big stew or lamb shank, but my friends went for the heavier traditional grub. We were all delighted with the food and beer, and the server as a sweetheart of a local lady. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I love Irish pubs and had never had a chance to try O’Doherty’s before. Expected I would have a Guinness, my go to brew in an Irish pub. Discovered they have “layered” brews so I tried a half-n-half with Guinness and Harp. Very nice. Had the Irish Stew and Salad with it. Very tasty. Dinner pleasantly topped off by live Irish music. Locals jamming.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

This is an Irish pub with great food. We went at lunch on a Saturday and had no trouble getting seated immediately and the service during the meal was excellent. They have the typical pub type food with generous portions and reasonable prices. It's right across the street from Riverfront Park so it's a great lace to eat before or after visiting the falls.