“Great experience!”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2018

This restaurant is located across the street from Riverfront Park. Food is very good. Prices are quite reasonable, especially for a downtown eatery. Staff is very efficient and friendly.
An interesting feature here is the practice of nailing (stapling) a $1 bill to the ceiling or wall in exchange for singing on the bar! Many of the bills are signed.
The atmosphere was rather noisy the evening my daughter and I enjoyed dinner with a couple of friends who were also visiting the city.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

We went for dinner and to beat the heat with some cold beers. The location is near the river park, people watching from the little patio was fun. Everyone out there was super relaxed, kids, dogs, corporate and beyond, all enjoying the tasty Harp Beer (hard to find) or a Guinness. I had the chicken apple salad, too hot for a big stew or lamb shank, but my friends went for the heavier traditional grub. We were all delighted with the food and beer, and the server as a sweetheart of a local lady. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I love Irish pubs and had never had a chance to try O’Doherty’s before. Expected I would have a Guinness, my go to brew in an Irish pub. Discovered they have “layered” brews so I tried a half-n-half with Guinness and Harp. Very nice. Had the Irish Stew and Salad with it. Very tasty. Dinner pleasantly topped off by live Irish music. Locals jamming.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

This is an Irish pub with great food. We went at lunch on a Saturday and had no trouble getting seated immediately and the service during the meal was excellent. They have the typical pub type food with generous portions and reasonable prices. It's right across the street from Riverfront Park so it's a great lace to eat before or after visiting the falls.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

While attending a conference in Spokane, I had a lunch period free … so, I walked to this restaurant under the advisement of the nearby hotel staff. Upon entering the bar, the waiter was friendly and made a great cherry coke. He also explained that the site was witnessing a staff shortage, due to an illness … so, he was very upfront about the wait time, etc.

Partway through the experience, the owner came out from the kitchen … stood up on a small ladder … and explained to everyone about the staff shortage. He shared a few jokes … picked fun at a few locals … and then thanked everyone for their business and support. If any small business owners wanted to witness success, this guy took top crown! Heck, I would come back due to his sincerity and admiration for his guests.

As for the food, awesome! Various drinks galore! Lots of laughing and good fun! And quite honestly, one of the best pub experiences I have ever had!

Not sure if I will ever go back to Spokane … but, if I do, I will certainly visit this place again! Here's to the Irish!