“A wonderful experience!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2017

We visited this steakhouse at its' Spokane location for the first time to celebrate a birthday in honor of a guy who loves steak! We have visited the Coeur d" Alene location many times and always had great food and a great time. Having said that, it has a kind of remote location, a little daunting on a winter's night. We were pleasantly surprised that this location also has wonderful food, a great staff and a beautifully decorated restaurant for the holidays. I'm not sure I've ever had more pleasant and efficient service as we had Friday night. There were 6 of us. My husband and I shared the Cowgirl sirloin dinner, with generous sides and lots of delicious bread. The sides were fresh green beans, Caesar salad or soup and your choice of potato. The sirloin was generous and done to perfection (as was everyone else's). And the birthday guy was served a terrific dessert which was ice cream and whipped cream but looked like a baked potato! Fun. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has great steak. You have to try the Rocky Mountain Oysters, they are delish. This is 2nd time we’ve been here, unfortunately the baked potato was not completely done and the young boys (teenagers) trying to top off our water constantly was annoying but everything else was great. We had reservations so not much of a wait time for our table. Expect to pay $$$$ but worth it.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

This place is overrated and overpriced for what was served! The potatoes were super pasty, could have used them to patch holes in my wall. Two people in our party of four ordered steaks and both of them were so over salted they couldn't be eaten. The green beans were over cooked. The one star goes to the appetizer (artichoke dip) and the French onion soup which were both pretty good. I had ale battered shrimp which was over battered and so saturated with grease that I had to remove the breading which revealed shrimp that were not deveined. My son had the ribs which had been boiled for so long they were flavorless! $200 for one of the worst meals I have ever eaten, won't be returning to this establishment despite the good service.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Great steakhouse! The huckleberry ribs are delicious and tender as well. The cowgirl 20oz steak is big enough to share or not! The birthday dessert is their trademark and very delicious!

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Tonight was mu first time eating at Wolf Lodge. I must say the place did not disappoint. The service was excellent as was the food. I had a Ribeye and it was cooked to perfection. The prices are high but well worth it. I would recommend to everyo e who likes a great steak.