“Should have gone to Shari's”
Review of Wolf Lodge Steakhouse - CLOSED

Wolf Lodge Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

This place is overrated and overpriced for what was served! The potatoes were super pasty, could have used them to patch holes in my wall. Two people in our party of four ordered steaks and both of them were so over salted they couldn't be eaten. The green beans were over cooked. The one star goes to the appetizer (artichoke dip) and the French onion soup which were both pretty good. I had ale battered shrimp which was over battered and so saturated with grease that I had to remove the breading which revealed shrimp that were not deveined. My son had the ribs which had been boiled for so long they were flavorless! $200 for one of the worst meals I have ever eaten, won't be returning to this establishment despite the good service.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Great steakhouse! The huckleberry ribs are delicious and tender as well. The cowgirl 20oz steak is big enough to share or not! The birthday dessert is their trademark and very delicious!

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Tonight was mu first time eating at Wolf Lodge. I must say the place did not disappoint. The service was excellent as was the food. I had a Ribeye and it was cooked to perfection. The prices are high but well worth it. I would recommend to everyo e who likes a great steak.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I took my mom here on the Saturday night before Mother's Day. Great atmosphere and the food was excellent. Came out very hot and everything was delicious from the green beans to the wonderfully cooked top sirloin. I got the lil dude and perfect size. My mom took a good portion of hers home even. Many different options to choose from. I haven't had a bad meal here yet and reasonable priced.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

My husband and I had eaten at the Wolf Lodge Inn in Couer d'Alene, Idaho and saw this restaurant while on a visit to Spokane and was happy to find out they are related. We had eaten at the Couer d'Alene location and it was wonderful and this one was equally wonderful! We had a table by the fireplace and it was really cozy. We had the shrimp cocktail and then I had the pork chop and my husband had the Huckleberry ribs. Wow--"lip smacking delicious" was my husband's reaction, and I agreed for my pork chop which was cooked to perfection. Our server was very friendly and very attentive, especially in refilling the water. We were tempted to have the "baked potato" dessert but were just too full. However we saw it arrive at a different table and it is now a definite MUST the next time we go there. A great evening and delicious food for a special event or just for a "let's go try this restaurant" evening. We were very happy with our choice!!