“EXCELLENT AMBIENCE AND EXCELLENT DINNER!”
Review of Wolf Lodge Steakhouse - CLOSED

Wolf Lodge Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2017

My husband and I had eaten at the Wolf Lodge Inn in Couer d'Alene, Idaho and saw this restaurant while on a visit to Spokane and was happy to find out they are related. We had eaten at the Couer d'Alene location and it was wonderful and this one was equally wonderful! We had a table by the fireplace and it was really cozy. We had the shrimp cocktail and then I had the pork chop and my husband had the Huckleberry ribs. Wow--"lip smacking delicious" was my husband's reaction, and I agreed for my pork chop which was cooked to perfection. Our server was very friendly and very attentive, especially in refilling the water. We were tempted to have the "baked potato" dessert but were just too full. However we saw it arrive at a different table and it is now a definite MUST the next time we go there. A great evening and delicious food for a special event or just for a "let's go try this restaurant" evening. We were very happy with our choice!!

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Didn't get a reservation so we sat in the bar. The dim lighting made it hard to read the menus. Only one bartender making drinks which made the cocktail service slow. However the cocktails were consistent and delicious. The filet mignon was amazing!!! Definitely worth the money and the wait.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

A really great steak house!
The meat and dinner were excellent. Very tender and tasty meet, perfectly cooked.
Nice place and ambiance.
Charming staff.
I highly recommend this steak house.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

My husband and I dine in this restaurant whenever we celebrate special occasions that calls for a great piece of steak for dinner.

We love the Sweetheart Steak (Dinner for Two) which is a 30 ounce center cut top sirloin served for two. It comes with fresh bread, soup of the day or house salad, plus choice of potato and fresh vegetables.

Food is pricey but considering the amount and quality of food we ate plus the excellent service, it's all well worth it. The ambience is romantic, but it's also good for groups. There's also a bar as an option to come here.

1  Thank MimieW
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Visited for a family diner. Food and service was very good, essentially as expected for a restaurant of this type and quality. Most of us ordered the ribeye steak and the ribs. All were cooked as requested and had lots of flavor. Soup and salads were average - nothing outstanding. Drinks were OK. We did not have room for desert. Will most likely return the next time we re in Spokane.