“More than a bar”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to watch a little football and have something to eat. This is more than just bar food by far. Their soup of the day was hearty and delicious and very fresh. Nice wines by the glass as well. Great staff and families welcome in the dining side. Will definitely return to sample more!

Reviewed 13 August 2018

My wife and enjoyed the food here. I could not decide between the Bulgogi Beef Tacos and the 74th Street Gumbo, so I ordered the Tacos with a cup of Gumbo on the side. Both were fantastic. I will be eating here again.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Stopped in to the Elk on my way to the airport to grab a bite to eat and enjoy a beverage. Sat outside and it was a nice setting. Service was pretty good and the food and Guinness was enjoyable. Menu is tilted a bit toward Irish but not overwhelming and I had the Sante fe Chicken sandwich with the Pasta Salad and both were very good.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

First time here while in town. Not knowing the menu I just asked the waitress for whatever she recommended. The Reuben with corn pasta was great and way more than I finish. All the staff was very friendly. I will be returning when in the area again.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I love this place and go there several times a year. They have a signature salad that I just love and a garlic bread I could die for. In Browns Addition.

Been to Elk Public House? Share your experiences!