“Warm and Inviting Atmosphere”

Luigi's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 949 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2015

Had dinner at Luigi's Restaurant with my son on a Friday night in October. The restaurant is conveniently located in the downtown area and is easy to find by its Las Vegas style sign. The interior is nicely done and creates a comfortable atmosphere for a nice dinner. The food very good with an extensive menu of interesting items. I would say the prices seem to be on the high side for an Italian Restaurant. I would visit again, would be good place for family dinner or an evening out with friends.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

We trying to go here every time we go to Spokane. Have not been disappointed. I highly recommend the veal marsala. Feeling so tender if you cut it with no knife. The service was excellent and the server was very attentive. The atmosphere is old. And very relaxing. Parking can be a problem. But there is free parking behind the restaurant. You might want to pass your server find out where this. Cannot go . Prices are very reasonable to

Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

While on a very short visit to Spokane, this was the restaurant we chose for dinner. Not at all crowded we were seated almost right away. We were a party of 5. My dad was with us and wasn't very hungry so the waiter sugested a couple of meatballs and some bread. I had the smoked salmon lasagna. Other orders were childs spaghetti, linguini with clams in olive oil, and adult spaghetti. My smoked salmon was really good. The clams were good but a bit pricey for what you got. Kids spaghetti tasted like it had been cooking all day but not in a good way. Everyone who got meatballs were very disappointed. Tasteless. The waiters suggestion for my dad never came, he recieved some garlic cheese toast. The waiter also told us that it was half price wine night and when the bill came we were charged full price. The waiter was profusely appologetic and said he was distracted. Fixed the bill and didnt charge us for my dads meal. Not sure I would go back, to many other choices.

Reviewed 18 September 2015

Delicious Italian food, pleasant atmosphere, and (by the over-priced standards of downtown Spokane) reasonably priced.
The staff members were friendly, but service was slow.
We'd probably eat here again.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

An excellent restaurant offering a wide selection of foods in a lively environment. Our server was very attentive and very efficient. Recommended