All reviewsfront deskhotel restaurantshuttle servicespokane airportan early flightnext morningnorthern quest casinohotel is cleanroom was spotlessrental carhot tubwould definitely stay here againlaundrypillowsconveniencefreeway
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Friendly upon check in, room very clean and large. Beds were very comfortable.. close to airport and not badly priced. Pool and hot tub were very nice as well. Only complaint t I would have is they do not offer any breakfast that is complimentary.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
William H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2016

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. In regards to free breakfast, we have a restaurant on site whereas the Express brands have the free continental breakfast. I hope this isn't going to be something that prevents you from staying in the future.

We do have add-ons to our room rates that include breakfast for a nominal fee.

We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

When I come to Spokane, I try to stay in a location that is both close to the city, but also close to Medical Lake where my family lives. This is my favorite hotel to do that, because it is close to the freeways and airport, and about 10 minutes from everything. Rooms are nicely updated, breakfast, while not free, is fairly priced. The airport shuttle is very convenient. Used the pool 2 days in a row, a Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. Sunday morning the pool was surprisingly dirty, bugs and other debris, even though it is indoors. The pool area is clean though, and provides towels.

Minor complaints: I was in a room below a room with multiple children, I was surprised at how much noise carried through the floor, since I did not have that problem with noise from adjoining rooms. Also, the wifi is a total disaster, I was only on the second floor and barely had any signal, the speed was terrible. I ended up using my phone to make my own hotspot. As a rewards member at other locations I got better internet, probably because it is a paid service elsewhere, whereas here it is free for everyone.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
William H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

We appreciate the feedback and will most certainly check into the WIFI band width speed. We haven't had any other issues, but will look into it. Sometimes if we have a lot of people trying to stream netflicks or Hulu, we do have issues, but if not, will see if we had any issues.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed overnight to catch an early flight in the morning. The shuttle service was great. We returned our rental car the night before we needed to leave and the shuttle picked us up from the airport within 15 minutes. We took the shuttle back to the airport at 4:30 the next morning. The front desk recommended a restaurant and it was very good and convenient. The room was very nice and clean. The beds were comfortable.
Also, there were lots of Pokemon all around the hotel even in our room, which pleased my daughter. She caught a pikachu and some other rare Pokemon. The front desk clerk even knew about the Pokemon and talked to her about them.
It was a great stay. Would stay again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
William H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

We appreciate the feedback about your stay with us and will definitely pass along your comments to the rest of the hotel team.

We hope to see you soon a future trip.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

We had a very early flight out of Spokane and needed a place to stay the night. I admittedly would have preferred one of the hotels that we could have just walked to the airport from, but they were full. Holiday Inn isn't far, but you still need a car or shuttle to get you over there.

Front desk staff was very helpful for us when we arrived really late (shout out to Joel!). We had to leave really early the next morning so we didn't see much of the hotel, but it was great for what we needed it for.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
William H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself at our hotel and hope to see you soon on a future stay.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

This hotel has a very pleasant staff and really nice chocolate chip cookies in the afternoon. Despite being directly under the flight path of the Spokane airport, the room got very quiet at sunset. In addition, the air conditioner unit “constant fan” switch helped to mask the noise. The free high-speed internet was slow. My computer showed a speed of 1.2 and 3.2 megs on different days, which were confirmed by the front desk. The work desk only has two outlets on the wall, under the desk, and no desklight. Each of the other lights has two power outlets, but there were no USB outlets anywhere. The headboard also had two outlets at both sides. We were in a king room, with a sofa and a huge bathroom. The room was super clean and in great shape. The Kuerig coffee maker came with 4 pods of normal and decaf coffee. The restaurant, Peppers, had a real nice breakfast. We had to pay for it. The dinner pizza seemed to be hand-made with your choice of toppings. It has free parking and a free shuttle to the airport starting at 4 am.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

We appreciate you taking the time to comment about your stay with us. We 'll also check into the slow internet service as well as we just finished upgrading out internet system.