All reviews spokane airport rusty moose on demand northern quest great hotel shuttle service airway heights free shuttle early flight business traveler rental car clean hotel rooms are large indoor pool business center comfortable beds hot tub
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Really appreciated the 24 hour shuttle to the Northern Quest Casino. Northern Quest is often sold out so this is a nice alternative. Nice hotel with great breakfast. Very clean and friendly. Easy access to stores, airport and freeway.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2017

I didn’t have a reservation because I had originally planned to stay at another hotel that was substandard in several ways. (I already reviewed Red Lion west). I was exhausted, anxious, and hungry. The front desk found a room in the quietest part of the hotel. The room was large, comfortable, and clean.

I ate most of my meals at the on-site restaurant. Fantastic food with great service.

The price is more than reasonable for the amenities

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 November 2017

The staff is friendly. Compliment shuttle to airport and restaurant on site and nearby. Rooms are spacious This is a favorite for us to stay the night before an early morning fight out of Spokane. We plan to stay here again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I love to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. Have stayed at about a dozen different HGI's across the USA. The staff is always smiling, happy to see you and easily to engage in conversation. The food at the various different facilities is always very warm, delicious and the menu provides a nice selection. The facilities are clean and well kept. They do not have that worn look. I particularly like their beds. They are very comfortable and I get a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2017

After our Columbia and Snake River cruise from Portland, we stayed a night at HGI/Spokane Airport to unwind before flying home to California. The staff was among the nicest (but in a totally professional way) I've experienced at HGI, and I stay at them frequently. Our room was quiet, had more than enough plug-in spots for two people's electronics, and a great breakfast buffet. (Plus a good view of the airport, for my private-pilot spouse to watch planes coming and going.)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple