I had the pleasure this past weekend to stay at the Oxford Suites Downtown, in Spokane. This was my first time visiting Spokane. The hotel is perfectly situated by the river and walking distance to the downtown shopping center. Our room came with two passes for the cocktail hour ( which I'm sad I missed) and a hot breakfast. I liked that the breakfast included more than just bread and eggs. I liked how big the room was, and that it came with a microwave and decent size fridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Overlooking the Spokane River, you’ll enjoy easy access to Downtown Spokane and River Front Park. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane Hotel Spokane
- Oxford Hotel Downtown Spokane