We actually book vacations to cities that have Oxford Suites. Wonderful place to stay. Great rooms, always clean. You get a great free buffet breakfast with hot food. ( potatoes, eggs, either waffles or pancakes, sausages, bacon, sausage patties, fruit, yougurt, rolls.) Evening reception includes 2 free drinks, beer, wine, coffee, juice, pop per person. Also a soup and salad bar. Rooms are big and comfortable. The suites are not that expensive when you consider the free breakfast and evening drinks and reception. Very comparable to any good hotel. We have been to the ones in downtown and the valley hotels in Spokane. to Bellingham, Silverdale, in Washington. and Portland Ore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Overlooking the Spokane River, you’ll enjoy easy access to Downtown Spokane and River Front Park. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane Hotel Spokane
- Oxford Hotel Downtown Spokane