All reviewsale houseacross the streetpost streetvalet parkingdowntown spokaneattached restaurantgreat boutiquean older buildingstreet noiseriverfront parkcharming hotelspent nights herespacious roomnice bedself parkwithin walking distancesister hotel
Reviewed 18 September 2015

Nice boutique hotel centrally located. This is part of a collect of 3 hotels by the same company on generally the same two blocks. You can walk from one to the other by crossing the street. This one, the Lusso is the smallest of the three. Nice, and a bit quieter. No real restaurant (connected to an Irish type pub. No bar etc. Small health club.

Was here for business. Found it nice. Good desks, but WiFi is pretty bad in certain rooms. Not bad in every room. Depends where on the floor you are. Small windows so not much for a view or natural light. Also found the room little weak on lighting.

Very few mirrors that are useful. and soap thing is odd. Soap is bolted to the walls in containers that you pump. OK if you shower, not good if you bathe because soaps are mounted at about 4 feet up from the floor.
Small health club in this one. But I walked across the street and used the one at the Historic Davenport hotel. This hotel is much bigger and has full service everything.

Stayed: April 2015
Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

This is a cute boutique hotel right across from the historic davenport. The lobby is nice without being grandiose like the Historic. Defiantly a much more laid back property but the service was still top notch. It reminded me of a Hotel Monaco.

Our room was nice. Not very big but I loved the big windows and of course the Davenport bed and amenities are excellent.

Because this is an older building, the rooms and hallways are noisy and the layout is a little odd. I tried sleeping in but I could here all the housekeepers chattering, doors slamming, the person above me stomping from 5am so that www a bummer. And if you don't want to be disturbed even when you've arranged a late checkout, put the DND placard on your door. Mine fell off after I ordered room service and then 2 different staff people woke me up again.

Another issue, my room was on the 2nd floor over the restaurant so the smell of fried food, and smoke at one point, fill my room.

Overall, this property is nicer than a regular Marriott because of the davenport amenities and service but the noise can be an issue.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2015

Quick check-in with a clean room but seeing things like room-temperature bottles of water with a tent card stating $2 a bottle is just a turn off after having paid so much for a room.

The hotel is nice, don't get me wrong, but I'd been much happier in a chain hotel that at least had some type of breakfast service (paid or free).

I'm sorry to say the high-point of the stay here was the free peanut brittle.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2015

This was our first trip to Spokane.
We reserved 4 rooms for our family at
the Davenport Lusso Hotel.
The staff was very well training and the location was
excellent for touring the area. We will return
to the Davenport Lusso

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank JLKeating
Reviewed 11 September 2015

Our room was very nice! Wonderful bed, plenty of towels and a nice shower/bath. The housekeeper cleaned the room and left it spotless, even adding a cloth under our toothbrushes etc.
I was however very disappointed to find the morning coffee service was no longer offered. Rather you were offered the next door restaurant or in room service. Previously they had delicious coffee, a scone type pastry and a newspaper to enjoy in the lobby. This change was not appreciated.
The Lusso is located in the downtown area near shopping and the beautiful Expo 74 park site, which are within walking distance.

Room Tip: Every room we've had has been quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple