All reviewsperkins restaurantconvention centerfront deskacross the streetroom was cleangonzaga universitywafflescookiesvolleyball tournamentthe breakfast areacentennial trailbreakfast stafffree breakfastwaffle makerparking lotthe riverwould stay here again
Reviewed 26 October 2017

The Fairfield Inn is located near the Spokane River just behind its sister hotel. A very short walk to the Centennial Trail. Very quiet and comfortable with free parking and breakfast. The hotel staff were very friendly and welcoming, acknowledging all the guest upon entry and exit. Nice place !

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Shannon D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Spokane Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay at our Fairfield Inn & Suites Spokane! We are blessed with a fantastic staff and I am thrilled that you found them as great as I do, thank you. It is great also to hear that you enjoyed so much of your stay, we were glad to have you here! Thank you again for sharing and we hope to see you next time!

Reviewed 21 October 2017

I stayed here this week during a annual networking conference. I chose this hotel due to a past experience here and Marriotts dedication to reliable , safe and comfortable hotels.I am a Marriott rewards member which was acknowledged immediately upon arrival. I was checked in by a great young lady named Katrina and another staff member named Paul Swavely. Super nice people and they immediately took me under there care asking what I would be doing for the week, letting me know great sites and places to eat. They went over their new environmental room cleaning policy where if you to reuse your towells and bedding they reward you for that. They gave me extra coffee for my stay also for using that so I had coffee each day. They went over the pool and hot tub hours and suggrested I use it to relax as often as I would like.They both met me by name my entire stay , verified I was getting along great and just made me feel like we were old friends. Great employees and great properties make for loyal customers, Katrina and Paul are exactly why Marriott succeeds in a tough hospitality market where people have so many choices to choose from.If you choose to stay here, I am sure you will be pleased. Great staff, Safe property with a great location. Just to say all the employees were great too, I just cant remember everyones name and I wish I would have wrote all there names down.

Room Tip: I liked being first floor by the pool, hot tub and community lobby area.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

What great things you have to share of our Fairfield Inn & Suites Spokane, thank you! I am elated that you found Paul and Katrina so helpful. They are great assets to the team here and I am lucky to have them. I will make sure that they see the kind things that you have said about them as well, they will appreciate it! Thank you again for taking the time to share and we hope to see you next time for the same superior service!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

The hotel is nice and the staff is great. The location is perfect for downtown activities:;convention center is across the street and the Spokane river and falls are within walking distance. They have a hot breakfast with plenty of options.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing our review of our Fairfield Inn & Suites Spokane! You are right, there is so much to enjoy so close to us and I am glad that you found them as awesome as we do. Thank you again for taking the time to share and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in Spokane!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Property is clean, centrally located in Spokane, provides a delicious breakfast, and has free parking. If you are looking for a nice property and don't want to pay the big bucks at the Davenport, this is definitely the place you should check into.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Shannon D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Spokane Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our Fairfield Inn & Suites Spokane! It sounds like you had an all around good stay. These little things all make a difference and we are glad that you were able to find everything so accommodating. Thank you again for sharing and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

hotel was great. check in wasn't an issue. room was clean and big. breakfast was fine. had waffles, bagels, bread, eggs, sausage or bacon, and fruit/ yogurt.

didn't use the pool, saw many people use it. walking distance to lots of bars and restaurants.

only issue was homeless walking in the area. though they were harmless, still annoying.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your review of our Fairfield Inn & Suites Spokane! I am glad to hear that everything with your stay went well and that you were able to enjoy the many options that we offer at breakfast. We are lucky to be in such a great locations to enjoy much of Spokane but I do understand your annoyance and apologize. Thank you again for taking the time to share about your stay and we hope to see you again.