“Best filet ever!”

Churchill's Steakhouse
Ranked #10 of 943 Restaurants in Spokane
Price range: US$26 - US$55
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1st Avenue
Reviewed 3 September 2017

This restaurant was rated the #1 steakhouse in Spokane and it deserves that ranking. My husband and I both agreed the filet mignon was the best we've ever had...and we try to eat at the top-rated steakhouses wherever we are. It had a delicious crusting on it with peppercorns, but even eating the meat without the crusting, it was delicious. The garlic mashed potatoes tasted like fresh mashed potatoes. The rolls were superb! Service was excellent...our waitress, Lily, was very professional but also very friendly...attentive, but not overly so. Lovely old-fashioned setting...just elegant.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

My husband and I were walking by and got caught peeking in the window before they were open. A kind manager asked us to come in and look around. We came back with our friends for a wonderful dinner in the lower level bar area. Reservations are required on the main floor, but it's open seating downstairs. We had a great dinner and loved the atmosphere.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Spokane is not blessed with many fine steak houses so thank gosh we have Churchills. Cut and aged prime Omaha beef and top broiler 2000 degree grills with some kind of special spices have made every meal We have had here perfect. When you combine the apps,salad and sack desert with a bone in tenderloin or 24 oz ribeye it's an evening to celebrate. Its a family owned and run house and you can tell by the service, seldom saying no to anything you ask for.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We finally made it to Churchill's Wednesday $7.00 hamburger night. We'd heard about it from friends. If you go in after 6:30 it's much easier to get a table. Down in the bar area is where the burger's are served. You can choose between a Mushroom burger, a cheddar, bacon and tomato burger or a Caprese burger, basil, tomato and mozzarella. I went with the Mushroom burger, with fries and pickle. Soooo delicious and juicy. My husband had the cheddar bacon burger. He had the same experience. The fries are like home made, crispy, with the skin on. And the service was terrific as well as the live music. Really a great evening, economical and tasty.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I've been here twice and I've been disappointed twice. My meals wildly contradicted the rave reviews my friend had given me. Perhaps, if I drank more before the meal...

2  Thank TanyaS2

Been to Churchill's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!