“BEST LOBSTER I'VE EVER EATEN!!”

Falls Buffet at Snoqualmie Casino
Ranked #7 of 56 Restaurants in Snoqualmie
Price range: US$15 - US$36
Cuisines: American, Asian, Italian, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet
Description: Come hungry and make yourself at home with five action stations of world-class comfort food in the heart of the Snoqualmie Valley. Falls Buffet was voted "Best Buffet" by 425 Magazine, but we're sure that had absolutely nothing to do with the enormous dessert bar complete with our very own chocolate fountain.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went to see The Lalas Burlesque show (which was FABULOUS) Friday, November 9, and ate at the buffet before the show.  So many choices! I loved it!  Going in, I decided to pay $10 extra for the lobster since I had already won $130 at the bar on a poker machine with the $5 free play from the casino as a new member!  It was the BEST Lobster I have ever had. Succulent and sweet, it paired perfectly with the New York steak, clarified butter and fresh horseradish! I just as easily could have chosen prime rib but I wanted to save room for all the other foods I normally don't eat. I sampled and ate a little bit of everything as much as I could:  Big fresh shrimp, fried oysters, steamer clams (Soo good), salmon, BROASTED chicken, roasted turkey, wood fired pizza, garlic noodles, fried rice, garlic mashed potatoes, turkey gravy, asparagus, and vanilla ice cream cone and little pecan pie to finish off!  But there is so much more! There are different food stations: Italian, Mexican, Asian and American. I didn't even get anything at the soup and salad bar which was amazing all by itself! And the dessert section looks like a bakery! Great service and helpful staff! Will definitely go again!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

The food is off the chart. I can't say enough about how good the food is everything was fresh hot tasty and delicious yes I will go back and eat over and over again

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 9 October 2018

As part of our Navy reunion in Seattle we decided to visit Snoqualmie Casino for the Falls Buffet and see the Snoqualmie Falls as well. It was a pleasure working with the staff at the Casino who set aside a nice area for the Buffet. There was a large selection of food and the quality was very good ! They made sure that everything was great for us. After our Buffet we tried our luck in the Casino and happy to say we had some winners ! Following the Casino we visited the Snoqualmie Falls which is very close. It was fantastic and well worth the time to visit it.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Pays to be a senior $10.95 for lunch. Wonderful selection nice salad bar baby shrimp ham chicken lots of veges and crisp lettuce. Soup clam chowder spot on. Asian food okay not impressed with Mexican but American really good nice salmon and turkey. Dessert bar yum best one. Cheese cake was better than cheese cake factory and service with many smiles and drinks.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 1 September 2018

We absolutely love the buffet at the Snoqualmie Casino. Great variety, excellent salad bar, and desserts that a gourmet would be jealous of! A tremendous value for the cost conscious.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Falls Buffet at Snoqualmie Casino? Share your experiences!