“Good Choice”

Eddie's Woodfire BBQ
Ranked #53 of 103 Restaurants in Snohomish
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 September 2015

HUNGRY after soccer game. Did a U-Turn and doubled back for this place. GOOD CHOICE! We had pulled pork sandwich which was WOLFED down and enjoyed. The beans were awesome. Cornbread was a bit dry but still yummy. I asked for lean and dry when I ordered my brisket sandwich. I know this is not popular in a BBQ restaurant but my request was honored. Good job, guys! Service was fast and friendly, smoking BBQ out back, place was clean and everyone around us coming and going was smiling. They are living up to it on that little corner in Snohomish!

Reviewed 16 August 2015

A good BBQ take out or eat in i like to take out a sandwich and eat it down by the river that is all ways a nice place to take a time out and a nice walk rain or shine.

Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

Went there for lunch, had pork ribs and brisket...both were very good and the meat on the ribs was of the "fall-off-the-bone" variety!

Corn bread and potato salad were just ok, but we didn't come for the sides.

The prices for full plates at lunch seemed a bit on the high side for the portions, but we enjoyed the food.

Would eat there again if in the area.

1  Thank Seattle69
Reviewed 17 December 2014

My husband and I had a late lunch at Eddie's last week. We shared a platter that had 2 types of meat options, 2 sides. We had the pulled pork and the brisket for our meat options. We accompanied the meal with a side of coleslaw and baked beans. We really enjoyed the flavors of the meal. The coleslaw was nicely seasoned and had cranberries in it- which i had never seen before- It was a good addition. We chose the medium sauce- which was pretty mild. We were also offered the hot sauce which was not too spicy. The server was very polite and attentive- the daughter of the owner. We would eat there again.

1  Thank SnohoGal
Reviewed 20 September 2014

My wife and I tried this out because we were considering purchasing about 60 lbs of the pulled pork for our daughter's wedding. We split a meal. The beans were very good, the corn bread was good and the pulled pork had a good taste but it was very mushy. We didn't know if the meat was poor quality or over cooked but it did not taste good and it had the consistency of canned tuna. Very high priced for a poor meal. Neither one of us would go back nor would we recommend it to anyone.

On a side note, the facility was clean and the server was very nice. it looks like they have done a lot of work on the place.

Been to Eddie's Woodfire BBQ? Share your experiences!