“Great ribs and beer”

Ranked #2 of 146 Restaurants in Silverdale
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Groups
Description: At Silver City, we take care of our customers, staff and community like they are family. It is the owners' missions to make you feel at home and to serve the best food and drinks in town. Silver City has been acknowledged for their efforts by organizations such as the Silverdale Chamber of Commerce, who named them Business of the Year in 2004. Our craft brews have won numerous accolades from the North American Beer Awards and the Great American Beer Festival. Come in and try our popular Fat Scotch Ale and Ridgetop Red Amber. We promise you will not be disappointed! At Silver City, our menu items are made with only the freshest ingredients from scratch. Try our delicious Pepperjack nachos with tri-colored chips, tillamook cheeses, roasted garlic, and chipotle sour cream sauce for a twist on traditional pub fare. We also have a wide selection of burgers, main courses, salads and desserts that will please even the pickiest eaters.
Reviewed 12 February 2016

Silver City is always busy but the service is always quick and friendly. It has a home town atmosphere. It's sort of like a sports bar but not a tavern style atmosphere. We ordered the Bucklin Hill Ribs and they let us share it. Even separated for us, I ate the fries and my lady ate the cole slaw. The meat literally fell of the bone. They were a bit spicy but very good. I don't know if they have other flavored sauce. And of course I always have my favorite beer, Ridgetop Red, when I go there. It's a great place to meet friends for food or just a drink.

Steve H, Owner at Silver City Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2016

Thanks for joining us for ribs and a Ridgetop Red! I'm so pleased to hear that you love coming to our place for the food, service, and local vibe. I hope you'll make it back soon!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Silver City is a great place for both food and drinks. We frequent it quite often and are always happy with the food. My favorite is the Asian Chicken Salad and my husband's is the pepperoni pizza. The place is always busy...but for good reason, everyone loves it!

Steve H, Owner at Silver City Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2016

I'm happy you love our place, too, Arlene1234567! Thanks so much for coming back again and again. It's pretty great to hear that our food and drinks are deserving of frequent visits. We'll see you soon!

Best,

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Great place to meet with friends after work. Food is excellent and service is great. Recommend the Ridgetop Red and their pizza. Perfect.

The Ridgetop Red and a pizza is a great combo, Susan! Thanks for making us your after-work spot, and for this fantastic review. I appreciate it!

Many thanks,

Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

Food is average American fare. Had the meatloaf which was filling. Fries were better than average. Lare selection of microbrews.

Steve H, Owner at Silver City Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2016

Brad, I'm disappointed to hear that you thought our meatloaf was just average. It sounds like the fries and the beers were right up your alley, though. I hope you'll come back and give us another shot!

All the best,

Reviewed 29 January 2016

Food is incredibly good ~ I usually go for one of their salads and they are always more than I can eat ~ very large portions. They have a great selection of beer on tap and plenty of specialty drinks as well.

Steve H, Owner at Silver City Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2016

Glad you're loving our salad and our drinks, Anne! Thanks a lot for sticking with us, and for supporting us here on Tripadvisor. We hope you'll make it back soon!

All the best,