“Dinner at Alladins”

Ranked #8 of 146 Restaurants in Silverdale
Price range: US$13 - US$29
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Aladdin's Palace Restaurant was established in March 1994 by the Nakkour family bringing quality traditional Mediterranean culinary delights to western Washington. The quality of their Entrées, now a local tradition, can only be challenged by the quality of their sincere desire to provide excellent service.
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Have been coming here for years and never disappointed!
They know what they are doing right down to the baklava and Turkish coffee! The owner is very welcoming and always remembers us.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I was in town on business and had a late lunch here. The owner waited on me and could not have been nicer or more hospitable. I had the kafta kabob lunch with delicious lentil soup. The kafta kabob was perfectly seasoned and came with a type of rice pilaf, grilled veggies and hummus. Everything was fresh and expertly prepared. I am picky about Mediterranean food and this was top notch. Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Went to Costco but between wind, rain and no parking, I decided to find lunch, This is my first visit to Aladdin Palace, but will not be my last.
Started with lentil soup. My main course falafel lunch with salad and rice. One of my favorite meals. Outstanding.
Will try lamb next time.
Both falafel and lamb are 2 of my favorite meals.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I've been here three times and it's fantastic every time! Everyone is always very pleased at the end of their meal here. The appetizer plate is great for starters, and their main course portions are generous and so I normally end up ordering less courses than there are people. Beware: you might get garlicky breath! They have a little machine at the front that for $0.25 dispenses a supplement that is supposed to help with the breath. I used it once and feel confident that it worked.

1  Thank cuoredicibo
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Best mediterranean food in Kitsap - no doubt about it. I love their chicken kabob -salads are great and soups are always homemade and delicious. When we want to have a special meal in Silverdale - Aladdins is where we go!

1  Thank Gesstree