“I love Mediterranean food.”
Review of Aladdins Palace

Aladdins Palace
Ranked #10 of 142 Restaurants in Silverdale
Price range: US$13 - US$29
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Aladdin's Palace Restaurant was established in March 1994 by the Nakkour family bringing quality traditional Mediterranean culinary delights to western Washington. The quality of their Entrées, now a local tradition, can only be challenged by the quality of their sincere desire to provide excellent service.
Reviewed 7 April 2017

Went to Costco but between wind, rain and no parking, I decided to find lunch, This is my first visit to Aladdin Palace, but will not be my last.
Started with lentil soup. My main course falafel lunch with salad and rice. One of my favorite meals. Outstanding.
Will try lamb next time.
Both falafel and lamb are 2 of my favorite meals.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I've been here three times and it's fantastic every time! Everyone is always very pleased at the end of their meal here. The appetizer plate is great for starters, and their main course portions are generous and so I normally end up ordering less courses than there are people. Beware: you might get garlicky breath! They have a little machine at the front that for $0.25 dispenses a supplement that is supposed to help with the breath. I used it once and feel confident that it worked.

1  Thank cuoredicibo
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Best mediterranean food in Kitsap - no doubt about it. I love their chicken kabob -salads are great and soups are always homemade and delicious. When we want to have a special meal in Silverdale - Aladdins is where we go!

1  Thank Gesstree
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Stopped by for a late lunch or early dinner and shared a Veggie platter that was more than enough food for two. Everything was very fresh and tasty, the flavors perfect.

The owner is super friendly and kind.

Highly recommend this place, they have a lunch menu during more traditional lunch time and you will not be disappointed you stopped here.

1  Thank 4oystercatcher
Reviewed 22 January 2017

Despite what you will read on their profile Aladdin Palace is not open on Sunday. I was starting to salivate thinking of some good Mediterranean food only to drive by and find out they were closed. So much for the accuracy of the Trip Advisor profile.