“Great savory crepes”

Sugar Studios Crepe Cafe
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Silverdale
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Wish I could rate sweet crepes but am always full after super rich savory crepes. Only complaint is limited hours.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

These are the best crepes. They are full of meat and sauce. Absolutely delicious. I've had crepes in Paris; and, these are even better. The staff is funny and very friendly.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

We decided to stop in after seeing many great reviews, and wanting something different and better for a late breakfast. We had their Sampler plate, which is one sweet crepe and one savory crepe. So very good! And, one of the best cafe mochas I've had in recent memory. We bought several treats for dessert at friends' later tonight - I'm sure they'll be great too. Looking forward to returning to try the lemon drop crepe!

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Of my previous reviews, this is my first ever 5 star review for all categories. The owner is delightfully friendly and happy to serve you from a wide variety of both sweet and/or savory Crepes. It's a very tiny building with limited seating, but with the nicer weather coming tables are set up to enjoy eating outside if you choose. Additionally there are delicious custom crafted cookies to "die for." Enjoy!!!