“A delicious meal”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 27 October 2017

We stopped in on a Friday night without a reservation and were seated immediately in a nicely sized booth away from the large groups. As usual, service was excellent and our orders came up very quickly and nicely spaced out. We started with the Horiatiki Salad. While it was nicely seasoned with a very good vinaigrette dressing, the salad could easily have served 3 or 4 people. For our entrees, my wife had the Greek Spaghetti that she thoroughly enjoyed. I had a 10-inch sausage and mushroom pizza. While the sausage was delicious, the crust was a little on the doughy side. Even though my preference is a crispy thin crust, the pizza was very good for what it was. Between the generous salad and the pizza, I was unable to finish this very filling meal. As a result, and to my delight I took three slices of pizza home for a following day snack.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

all of enjoyed the two different kinds of pizza we had, including the salads.
Great service. the place was packed which speaks for popularity

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I always return here...family is wonderful....food is consistently very good. Menu reliably remains the same...Wait service is always friendly even when peak slams hit or large group is in back meeting room. Parking is better than before....need more disability slots close to front door.

We are seniors and menu items are generous and so we often order two items and split them 50/50. There is no split fee....Of course the Pasta plates are standards...
as well as Greek salads, and of course---Pizzas. They do have Calzones.

There are three menu Pizza sizes. However, a non-menu item is a personal pizza
that serves six slices. This size of pizza and a large salad split will fill up most couples.

Coffee, Tea, Beer and Wine are also options.

I have never been disappointed here for lunch or for dinner.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

The service on a Saturday evening was amazing! Not just our own waiter came by offering to fill our glasses, but any number of them. And we were checked to see if everything was OK or if we needed anything else. I do not particularly recommend the spaghetti with Mizithra cheese, but everyone else's meal was great! Two had the chicken doo-dah salad and one had a pizza with everything. The cheese bread was good too.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

We have driven down Highway 99, passing Spiro’s for the past twenty years. I am sorry to say that all these years we have discounted the restaurant. Maybe it was their strip mall location. Well we made a big mistake—twenty years worth!

Having just left a local theater, we stopped in around 7:30 on a Wednesday night. The restaurant was packed and we were lucky enough to be seated immediately in a booth among the few remaining open free-standing tables.

For our entrees, I ordered a medium sausage and mushrooms pizza, which was excellent. In fact, I think that it is the best pizza to be had in North King or South Snohomish Counties. My wife had the Brent’s Special Pasta, which was penne pasta with a blend of marinara sauce, cream sauce and pesto sauce with mushrooms and fresh garlic. She thoroughly enjoyed it. I tasted her dish and totally agreed.

Service was prompt and pleasant throughout our meal. Based on this meal, we will definitely return- and soon.