“Once you eat here, you'll just keep coming back.”
Review of Oak Table Cafe

Oak Table Cafe
Ranked #1 of 90 Restaurants in Sequim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Friends took us to this wonderful place when we were visiting a number of years ago. I remember I had quiche, my husband chose an egg special and I can't remember what our friends had. I do remember everything was sooooo good! The coffee was the best and the orange juice tasted like they just squeezed it. Since we moved to the PNW shortly after that, we have been back to the Oak Table more times than I can count. No matter what you order, it will be always be fantastic. We feel like it is such a treat to be there. You will definitely have trouble choosing what to have. Between the menu and their specials, all is so good. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. We take all our visitors there. Plus they sell their ground coffee and also beans. Our friends often call us and ask us to send more coffee. We just love this place. They do have a website, so check it out and go. You'll feel just like we do. Oh, by the way, they are only open for breakfast and lunch. They close at 3PM. We wish they were open a wee bit longer, but hey, can't have everything.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Oak Table is a special restaurant. The food is consistently good, as is the service. The menu has something for everyone. A Sequim institution, popular with tourists and locals alike.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Just had a delicious breakfast at the Oak Table Cafe in Sequim. Thanks to TA we found this gem. Friendly service, down home charm, breakfast all day, and delicious food. Hubby had Italiano omelette and I had French toast with fresh strawberries. Everything was delicious down to the last bite. We have this on our “must return list” and great for when company comes to visit!!

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Wish I could give it 6 stars. Hubby loved his apple pancake. I couldn't decide whether I wanted a Caesar salad or raspberry crepes and the server kindly gave me a half order of each. How often does that happen? I'd have liked some cream with my crepes but, other than that, our dining experience was perfect!

1  Thank DrCindy87
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Wow! It has been several years since dining at the Oak Table but was happy to return. Truly they serve a wonderful breakfast. I met several friends here to visit, catch-up. We had to wait to be seated even though we had called ahead as we were a large group of 10. Coffee was hot, tasty and continuous. Service was very attentive to all our needs, friendly and efficient. Everyone ordered something different except two of us shared the Apple Pancake. So happy my friend talked me into sharing...the pancake was huge, about 9-10 inches across and at least 3 inches tall. The apples inside were baked but still had some bite. The pancake was swimming in a cinnamon glaze that was delicious. I had a sugar high for at least 40 minutes. Would have given an excellent rating except the group agreed that the prices are a bit steep for breakfast.