“We gave The Oak Table a second chance & the food was outstanding”
Review of Oak Table Cafe

Oak Table Cafe
Ranked #1 of 88 Restaurants in Sequim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

My husband had the spinach omelette with double cheese & loved it. I had a Reuben with a side of one ginger bread pancake, outstanding. We had a great waiter with excellent service, he looked like Jessie James that is on television. We had problems with our order when we visited before but it is forgotten after the excellent meal this time.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

My oldest son took us to the Oak Table on June 18th to celebrate Father's Day and my husband's 79th birthday.
There were 11 of us and after about 20 minutes were seated.
While we were waiting(about another 20 min.) (They were busy) I felt something hit me in the back of my head. I looked down on floor and there was an English muffin.
The waitress came out looking for it and when I held it up and told her what happened she just smiled, said sorry and took the muffin.
There was a big group setting at a table in front of ours and when they left one of them stopped by and said "your breakfast should be on them" and apologized for laughing although it hadn't happened to me I probably would have thought it funny. Everyone laughed including my four small grandchildren after they made sure I was ok.
I never received an actual apology from owners and left feeling a little humiliated.
It is one of my favorite places for breakfast and I always taught my children not to hold grudges so my husband asked me where I wanted to go for breakfast on my birthday (Nov. 5th) and I chose The Oak Table. Still love their breakfast and am finally at the point where I can laugh at the idea of an English muffin flying through the air.
I just hope should it happen again to someone that they at least come out and apologize as it is the right thing to do.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

The Northwest eggs Benedict, made with Salmon is fantastic.

For lunch they make the best burgers in town.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Popular place for breakfast in Sequim. Cozy cottage setting with good food. Nice place to relax and enjoy your visiting company.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

This restaurant is fabulous and popular. It is my favorite restaurant on the West Coast, I think. Best for brunch. Excellent food and menu selections in a friendly, locally trendy environment. You should go! And if you have to wait in line a few minutes, you won't mind a bit. Dress is always casual, but that's the way of things on the Olympic Peninsula.