“Nice restraurant in Sequim, WA”
Review of Oak Table Cafe

Oak Table Cafe
Ranked #1 of 91 Restaurants in Sequim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Popular place for breakfast in Sequim. Cozy cottage setting with good food. Nice place to relax and enjoy your visiting company.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

This restaurant is fabulous and popular. It is my favorite restaurant on the West Coast, I think. Best for brunch. Excellent food and menu selections in a friendly, locally trendy environment. You should go! And if you have to wait in line a few minutes, you won't mind a bit. Dress is always casual, but that's the way of things on the Olympic Peninsula.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I think they tried dinners at some point in their history and it didn't make sense for the family who owned it, or their staff. So they stuck with what they knew and it's great.

I've been here dozens of times and have had many of the items here without a bad meal. My office is down the street and lately, I've been going for lunch. The last time, I had Le Cordon Bleu sandwich. It was messy but worth it. The staff is always great. Midweek is better for a visit; Sunday mornings are terrible for crowds.

You get tons of food and it's a great value. Leave some time after the meal, you'll need to rest or take a nap. And you'll probably have leftovers. All in all, you can't go wrong.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I plan to make many more visits to this wonderful cafe. Lovely food, great coffee, excellent service, charming homey ambience and to top it off, great value for money. Love finding places like this.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Before we arrived for breakfast, we had heard about the thick pieces of bacon! We dined here for Saturday breakfast,and it was the Labor Day weekend in August. Whilst we had to wait, it was not for long! We placed our orders, and whilst we had our coffee, my husband had asked for more milk! Wow - he was suitably impressed as a gentleman in a red shirt not only brought him some cream but in a small jug!! Whilst our local friends explained about the traditional ringing of the bell, we were totally surprised as our table received this yummy culinary specialty of a giant cinnamon apple pancake. It was a great experience ! A big Thank you from us in Australia and hopefully we can repeat this experience in the not too distant future!