“Great all round experiance”
Review of Oak Table Cafe

Oak Table Cafe
Ranked #1 of 91 Restaurants in Sequim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I plan to make many more visits to this wonderful cafe. Lovely food, great coffee, excellent service, charming homey ambience and to top it off, great value for money. Love finding places like this.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Before we arrived for breakfast, we had heard about the thick pieces of bacon! We dined here for Saturday breakfast,and it was the Labor Day weekend in August. Whilst we had to wait, it was not for long! We placed our orders, and whilst we had our coffee, my husband had asked for more milk! Wow - he was suitably impressed as a gentleman in a red shirt not only brought him some cream but in a small jug!! Whilst our local friends explained about the traditional ringing of the bell, we were totally surprised as our table received this yummy culinary specialty of a giant cinnamon apple pancake. It was a great experience ! A big Thank you from us in Australia and hopefully we can repeat this experience in the not too distant future!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Popular and once you've tried the food you know why. Homey atmosphere. Enormous tasty portions designed for hard working farmers. Extensive menu. Not cheap eats unless you consider the amount of food - value for money. More pancake varieties I can recall in any restaurant. I ordered buckwheat. The waitress asked if I wanted the full six indicating each was a plate wide. I opted for three which was sufficient. I've had some a bit better, but that's quibbling. My wife had buttermilk pancakes with one egg rather than the two on the menu. Our friend had the Dutch apple pancake which covered the plate and was s half foot high. Too sweet for me but he loved it. His wife, the turkey sandwich which, she said, was real roasted turkey.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We have come in a huge rush due to upcomming soccer game on Sunday. The Cafe was very busy with no shortage of customers but we decided to put our name on the waiting list. We were given an acurate wait time and seated quite soon. The staff was understanding that we were in a hurry and we were served as soon as possible. My buttermilk pancakes choice was served with coffee and juice included in a dish price.
However, my husband was charged a $3.10 for a black cup of coffee that we though was a bit overpriced.. but everybody enjoyed breakfast. Buttermilk pancakes had an authentic taste. Breakfast potatos were exellent. Service was friendly. The place is somewhat noise but that is expected on Sunday brunch. It looked like the Cafe is loved by locals and had a relaxed feel about it even during the Sunday brunch rush. If we ever visit Sequim again I have a feeling we will be back to Oak Table Cafe for more of the homelike taste!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

They have authentic potato pancakes and one person loves them. They are served with applesauce or sour cream and he even adds a bit of syrup. I had their Walla Walla onion sausage omelet and buttermilk pancakes each time there and oh are they good.