“Relaxed homelike brunch with friendly service.”
Review of Oak Table Cafe

Oak Table Cafe
Ranked #1 of 89 Restaurants in Sequim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We have come in a huge rush due to upcomming soccer game on Sunday. The Cafe was very busy with no shortage of customers but we decided to put our name on the waiting list. We were given an acurate wait time and seated quite soon. The staff was understanding that we were in a hurry and we were served as soon as possible. My buttermilk pancakes choice was served with coffee and juice included in a dish price.
However, my husband was charged a $3.10 for a black cup of coffee that we though was a bit overpriced.. but everybody enjoyed breakfast. Buttermilk pancakes had an authentic taste. Breakfast potatos were exellent. Service was friendly. The place is somewhat noise but that is expected on Sunday brunch. It looked like the Cafe is loved by locals and had a relaxed feel about it even during the Sunday brunch rush. If we ever visit Sequim again I have a feeling we will be back to Oak Table Cafe for more of the homelike taste!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

They have authentic potato pancakes and one person loves them. They are served with applesauce or sour cream and he even adds a bit of syrup. I had their Walla Walla onion sausage omelet and buttermilk pancakes each time there and oh are they good.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We have eaten here several times and have been amazed each time. It is like eating in someone's home. The service is great and the menu will boggle your mind. Unless you are starving you had better ask to see the portion sizes. Their apple pancake will feed an army. A bit pricey but well worth it.

1  Thank Sid G
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I have dined here frequently for years and traveled around the world. This place is the best. The omlets are baked and amazing. The bacon and Swiss inlets with potato pancakes is my favorite. The Apple Pankake is excellent too. You can't beat this place!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I have always enjoyed The Oak Table. The food is homemade, great presentation and excellent wait staff. The soup d'jour is a work of art. I especially recommend the mushroom and mozzarella omelette with bechamel sauce - it's to die for!