All reviews restful sleep coffee maker laundry facilities stay there again ice machine stayed for one night comfortable bed port angeles room was large clean rooms flat screen tv lavender festival motel trim safeway vanity microwave
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Host provided an extra blanket without us even asking on a cold , snowy night .Room and bed were comfortable .Staff were very accommodating. I appreciated having coffee in the room . When we checked out I had forgotten an article of clothing . The owner called me and we have arranged for her to mail it back to me in a SASE I will mail to her .

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2017

The hole week or two that I stayed here waiting for my semi truck to be fixed was great. I had a very good experience here the staff was very helpful and willing to do anything to help you if you had or have a problem here. I think that if anybody comes to see or visit Sequim they should plan on staying here. We had a storm here the one day I stayed here and it nokeout the power internet and tv services and I went and reported to the staff that I couldn't use internet or the tv services and they got on it very quickly to get it back up and working. I hope everyone else has a good stay here like I did.

Room Tip: First or second floor either one of them is good I thought
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2017

We stayed for 6 nights . Helpful and friendly Stall. Very nice rooms, clean and comfortable.Very good location, with good on site parking. The Manager had a lovely,friendly Dog which was very homely. We would certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: We had a 2 bedroom Suite on the ground floor. Very good.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed for one night on our way to catch the ferry from Port Angeles to Victoria. The motel is well situated near restaurants and a shopping mall, Costco. It's clean and reasonably priced with good WiFi and laundry facilities. It was our first time here and we were pleasantly surprised.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Stayed for one night on cross country trip. Oriental couple appear to be managing it, friendly and helpful. Rooms had wood beams across ceiling, looked like it was quite a posh place back in the day. McDonalds across the street, no breakfast, so that is a good thing.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple