“Good food”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Local hangout - good Italian
not much on decor...don't worry, still good

Reviewed 11 March 2012

we've only had the pizza but i really enjoyed the crispy crust.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Actually, we've been here several times. The interior is very basic, but the people are sincere and the menu is decent and well prepared. My favorite is the Chipotle Chicken Bacon Salad, but I recently had the Salmon Fettucini, which was tops. Prices reasonable.

Reviewed 28 December 2011

I live close by and they have decent selection of beer and friendly service but the food is tasteless and expensive. I never eat there anymore. There are so many better places to eat in the area. They used to have a fun trivia game night but guess they didn't find it profitable. There were always lots of people playing whenever I was there. Now, they just have bingo, but it's like one game every 45 minutes so I stopped going. The prize bags were worth $3/each tops, so it's not like they were losing money on prizes. Not the smartest management in the world.

Debbie S, Manager at Islander Pizza & Pasta Shack, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2012

Please accept my apology for your unpleasant experience at Islander Pizza & Pasta Shack. I'm sorry that we discontinued Buzztime Trivia 2 years ago. We made the decision to not renew our lease agreement do to the increase in cost. We have held Free Bar Stool Bingo every Tuesday for about 5 years now and it always seems to bring a crowd. Bingo games are every 15 minutes and I have spoke to my staff regarding your comment that the games were every 45 minutes. The prize bags we supply are worth $3.00. We take time to create fun, goofy prize bags for all our bingo winners. I'm sorry you feel our food is tasteless. Please stop by and ask for the manager and i would be happy to offer you a complimentary meal.
Thankyou- Islander Management

Reviewed 12 November 2011

Food was ok- but they charged my card wrong and then couldnt get it straightened out- insisted on another payment form and then asked why I couldnt just afford 60 more dollars??? I should never have to discuss how much money I have in my bank account beyond paying for my meal & NEVER have to pay for my meal TWICE to wait for a refund. This is the SECOND time this has happened to me- the first time was at a school event and they EMBARASSED me in front of everyone making find more money because THEY made a mistake!!!!!

3  Thank T B