“Great coffee”

Barracuda Coffee Company
Ranked #2 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Richland
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 21 March 2017

This is one of my favs! I get the white chocolate raspberry mocha. Oh my gosh! It's awesome. I know there are other great coffees, but I just can't seem to order anything else.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

Ordered a 16 ounce caramel mocha and when I got to the window the gentleman asked me if I had tried the snickers mocha. It just included hazelnut as well. So I said go for it. No extra charge and it's super delicious.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 16 April 2016

Drive in window is good. Coffee is good. Wi-Fi works. easy parking. Wish they would more regularly have fresh scones and muffins from Ethos.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 22 September 2015

Only having been here once and for a brief time at that I can't give a detailed review but I will say this place was great. Service was friendly and efficient. The place itself is cozy and inviting with a relaxed, chill vibe. It is conveniently located in a strip mall on van Giesen street just 3 blocks east of Highway 240 in Richland. I had to see what the hype about the killer caramel latte was about, and I have to admit it was worth every penny. Sweet but not too sweet and flavored just right. They even have non-dairy / non-soy alternative choices - both almond and milk. If I am ever in town visiting again I will be sure to stop by.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 14 April 2015 via mobile

Well worth the drive over from West Pasco! I get the blended killer caramel with white chocolate and it is amazing! Workers are always friendly and helpful. Now if only they would open one on rd. 68!

Date of visit: April 2015