“Great coffee”

Barracuda Coffee Company
Ranked #2 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Richland
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 21 March 2017

This is one of my favs! I get the white chocolate raspberry mocha. Oh my gosh! It's awesome. I know there are other great coffees, but I just can't seem to order anything else.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

Ordered a 16 ounce caramel mocha and when I got to the window the gentleman asked me if I had tried the snickers mocha. It just included hazelnut as well. So I said go for it. No extra charge and it's super delicious.

Reviewed 16 April 2016

Drive in window is good. Coffee is good. Wi-Fi works. easy parking. Wish they would more regularly have fresh scones and muffins from Ethos.

Reviewed 22 September 2015

Only having been here once and for a brief time at that I can't give a detailed review but I will say this place was great. Service was friendly and efficient. The place itself is cozy and inviting with a relaxed, chill vibe. It is conveniently located in a strip mall on van Giesen street just 3 blocks east of Highway 240 in Richland. I had to see what the hype about the killer caramel latte was about, and I have to admit it was worth every penny. Sweet but not too sweet and flavored just right. They even have non-dairy / non-soy alternative choices - both almond and milk. If I am ever in town visiting again I will be sure to stop by.

Reviewed 14 April 2015 via mobile

Well worth the drive over from West Pasco! I get the blended killer caramel with white chocolate and it is amazing! Workers are always friendly and helpful. Now if only they would open one on rd. 68!

1  Thank Lhammo