“Killer caramel latte”

Barracuda Coffee Company
Ranked #2 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Richland
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 22 September 2015

Only having been here once and for a brief time at that I can't give a detailed review but I will say this place was great. Service was friendly and efficient. The place itself is cozy and inviting with a relaxed, chill vibe. It is conveniently located in a strip mall on van Giesen street just 3 blocks east of Highway 240 in Richland. I had to see what the hype about the killer caramel latte was about, and I have to admit it was worth every penny. Sweet but not too sweet and flavored just right. They even have non-dairy / non-soy alternative choices - both almond and milk. If I am ever in town visiting again I will be sure to stop by.

Reviewed 14 April 2015 via mobile

Well worth the drive over from West Pasco! I get the blended killer caramel with white chocolate and it is amazing! Workers are always friendly and helpful. Now if only they would open one on rd. 68!

1  Thank Lhammo
Reviewed 25 March 2015

I hate Tri-cities. This is not the forum to explain why, but just know that I do. Barracuda offers a ray of hope in this dismal town, bright young hipsters that actually love thier handiwork, and are proud to serve you excellent coffee.
My other gripe is American coffee houses that serve mixed syrupy drinks so oversweetened that they're impossible to down. Then I tried the Hemi, and was converted. Buh bye Dutch Bros and Starbucks, and hello Barracuda! What is this awesome doing in Tri-Cities?!?!?

Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Go get the burn out! It's a spicy mocha with cayenne pepper!!! Amazing! The stump town coffee rocks and I love their sugar cookies too!

Reviewed 14 November 2013

This quaint little shop has kept me coming back. They have always given me good service, and the ambiance is nice. The price is a little upwards in the range of coffee, but still a good place to visit.