“Wow great”
Review of The Folded Pie

The Folded Pie
Ranked #36 of 179 Restaurants in Richland
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch, awesome Calzone with great variety of choices. Easy access, friendly owner, hot food, & quick service.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

......got a Calzone to go. It was VERY good. Loved the crust and my ingredients of pepperoni, spicy sausage, bacon and red onion all has great taste. I am not a huge Italian/Calzone guy but this was my favorite one ever. Really nice combination of crust, sauce and meats. The couple working were very friendly and it has a nice atmosphere. Glad I finally went.... now that I have I shall return. Very recommended.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We were looking for dinner out and I had a hankering for Italian. This popped up in a search so we gave it a try. We each had a calzone customized to our tastes. Every ingredient was fresh and tasty, no mushed together flavors. I had the apple tart for desert, homemade, served up with vanilla bean ice cream. The setting was nice and service was perfect. We will definitely return to try some other dishes.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Very clean and cute little place. We received wonderful service the entire time we were there. The owner came by and talked to us throughout the meal to make sure everything was good and to see if there was anything that could be improved. We would absolutely go back in the future!

1  Thank Gloria M
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

First time at The Folded Pie. The owner is very personable. He was there alone tonight when a number of folks streamed in. He worked quickly to wait on us all, then make the food. My son enjoyed his calzone, as he was able to select the ingredients himself he wanted in it. I went for the Big Mac- macaroni and cheese with meat, it was very satisfying. Restaurant was clean and very reasonably priced. Definitely a place I will return to again, next time for a calzone, i.e. folded pie!

1  Thank Diane B