“It's cheap, it's fast, it ain't bad.”
Review of Little Caesars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Little Caesars
Ranked #112 of 188 Restaurants in Richland
Reviewed 24 May 2016

If you've eaten pizza from Little Caesars before, you already know. If you haven't, go spend $5 and see what the buzz is.

It's cheap, fast, and decent. There aren't a ton of toppings or choices. It isn't some fancy pizza. It's not the best pizza, but it's very good for what it is. It's the fastest way to get to grubbin' on some real pizza, and it isn't bad either. I'd get some even if I wasn't in a hurry.

Writing this and thinking about pizza has made me hungry. gtg.

Date of visit: January 2016

Reviewed 10 December 2015

Great for those on a budget, excellent breadsticks too, with or without crazy sauce. Order ready quite quickly.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 3 December 2014

I visited this Little Caesars but I did not eat here. And I will not go back. Why? I have food allergies. All the other Little Caesars I have visited gladly let me order a no sauce pizza with beef substituted for the pepperonis for the same price as a Hot and Ready as long as I was willing to wait for them to make it.. Not this place. They wanted to charge extra even though I was leaving off the sauce and the beef topping cost less than pepperonis. I went to Domino's instead and got a better pizza with more toppings for the price this Little Caesars was wanting to charge. Domino's pizza was outstanding!

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed 8 June 2014

....for the price. Love the crust on the deep dish. Really very good and quick for a pretty good price. We visit once a week or so and it is consistently good.

Date of visit: May 2014