“Quick lunch”

Add it.
McKay's Taphouse
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised at how good the food was. We stopped in on empty bellies and completely "hangry" for some sliders and a beer. Service was fast and up to par. You could tell it was an old Pizza Hut but they have done a nice job making it a tap house. TV's everywhere and lots of great brew to choose from. The only thing that turned me off a little about this place was that they really need to get the vinyl reupholstered because of the rips in some of the booths.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Great beer menu, constantly updating with new choices. Lot's of TVs to catch the game. Food is nothing to brag about.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

Overcooked my burgers TWICE, even after being very specific that I wanted them medium rare, they came out well done. So zero stars there. Caesar salad decent, in spite of them putting red onion in it?? Beer selection very good. Average dinner with two beers ran $28. Very spendy really for what you get. Go to the Texas Roadhouse and get a filet mignon, salad, baked potato loaded and a 22oz beer for $30.

A far better deal. Only think to recommend it is that it's walking distance from my hotel and the beers are very good.

Reviewed 18 May 2015

Was over in Richland for an appointment today and dropped in for lunch. First thing I noticed was a new menu--nicely done with some new items on it. The waitress there, I believe her name is Brandi, is very nice and helpful. I had a craving for bacon and decided on some Bacon, Mac & Cheese. Had a nice size helping for under ten dollars and topped off with some Rogue IPA 7 beer--made a nice combination!! I will return soon. Want to check out some other menu items such as Bacon Cheese burger, etc. Parking, access and location are great!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I read the reviews and was encouraged to go and check it out. Several commented on the lousy service so I sat at the bar.

The beer selection is really good. The beer menu gets into arcane specs of each. There were several regulars sitting next to me and they made me feel welcome. The bar tender had to cover the entire place. He knows his beer. Kind of distracted or spacey, not in a bad way.

I ordered a pizza which is made next store at a pizza joint. Not the best I've had, but I ate it so what does that say?

There are plenty of flat screen TV's so you wont want for sports. They were showing NBA, MLB, Soccer.

McKay's is located next to the Albertsons and shares the same parking lot.

I'll head back the next time I'm in the mood for a cold beer.